Chapter 1

"Enoch! Stop! Oh my god that's disgusting!" Amelia Abrahams. Enoch O'connor's best friend and admirer, he feels the same way but they've never owned up to it, just incase it breaks their friendship.

"Sorry Mimi but a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do!" And there's the man himself.  A grimy faced 12 year old boy with dark circles under his eyes, he chose to wear muddy blue denim overall's everyday (keeping in mind they never got washed).  Born to a family of undertakers, Enoch O'Connor loved dead things. As a matter of fact Enoch was chasing Amelia with a dead bug at that very second.

"So, Mimi, you wanna come round to my place for dinner?"

"Enoch, we've talked about this! You know I really want to but our folks don't get along! If mine even catch me hanging around with you they would practically declare war on your family!" Just like Romeo and Juliet, Enoch's parents and Amelia's parent's could not stand each other. But that's what brought the two rebels together.

"You're right, I should probably go home." he sighed disappointedly. 

"Oh, well bye anyway bug brain." Amelia smiled.

"You can talk!" and like that the sadness that hung in the air disappeared as Enoch threw the dead bug into Amelia's hair. She didn't  notice.   

                                                                  ~*~ 

"Enoch O'Connor dad's gonna flip!" Enoch's older and most loyal sister, Nancy." I had to practically threaten Sophia to keep her mouth shut!"

"She did aswell. She said that if I told then she would lock me in one of the coffins and feed me rat poo." Enoch's younger and slightly less loyal sister, Sophia.

"You better not have been with that Abraham girl again. Didn't I tell you Nancy, I told you he would be with her. Honestly they should just get married already with the amount of time they spend together!"

"Anyway" Enoch blushed slightly, "Thanks Nanc you're my favorite sister now. Got to go! Bye!" He said, rushing up the stairs before Sophia could get to him.

"Hey! No fair. I thought I was the favorite!" Sophia moaned.

"Too bad. I'm the best." she replied with a smirk before leaving to do her chores.

So I hope you like the first part. No one's probably going to read it. Just the next part may come out tomorrow if I have the time.