Chapter 4

The voice Enoch heard sent a chill down his spine. He had lead Amelia right into the woman's hands.

"I am very pleased to see both of you. Please can we talk."

"Stay aw-" Amelia interrupted him.

"Enoch wait. Excuse me Ms but we would very much appreciate it if you didn't try to force us to come with you. We are very capable of snapping your neck in half and destroying you but trust me. We don't want to do that if it isn't necessary." This is what Enoch loved about her, she could always keep her cool even when she wanted to hurt someone so badly. 

"Miss Abrahams I will not be of any danger to either of you so I would appreciate it if you kept your death threats aside." Amelia raised an eyebrow at this remark.

"I see what you mean Enoch, she's tough. Well miss whatever your name is. Take us."

"Amelia haveyoulostyourmind?" Enoch was so confused at what had just come out of his friends mouth. "Amelia we are teenagers and this woman wants to take us to somewhere we don't know. She's obviously been stalking me and this is kidnapping!"

"Enoch just listen to me. I had a gut feeling to come here and now I have a gut feeling to go with this woman but I need you to come with me. I want you and I to escape our parents life where we are always imprisoned by them." She saw Enoch shaking his head." Enoch I think this woman is the key to this. We'll be free together. No one separating us."

He had lost. "Honestly I think you're out of you mind and this woman is a mass murderer, but, even though I try to go against you," He sighed," I have a gut feeling as well." Amelia smiled. It felt great knowing that her best friend was coming too.

"I'll go pack my things," He grumbled.

"No time for that! We must be off straight away if we're going to get there before the loop reset. You've had me running around after you all day. There will be clothes and other things in the loop." She started walking off and Enoch and Amelia looked at each other. "Hurry now!" She cried.

As the children followed Miss Jay she lead them to a train station. Obviously the place they were going was far away. But as they reached the platform Miss Jay jumped onto the train line.

Enoch cried, "You're gonna get killed!"

"Jump down!" she replied.

"We're mad at this point."

"Just go!" Amelia shouted.

Why was Enoch doing this. He didn't know. All that he did know was that he would follow Amelia at all costs just to keep her safe.

A sound of a train. A flash of light and a rush of air was all it took for Enoch O'Connor to be in a different moment in time. His first time loop.