𝟑𝟑, 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

third person.

"i'm gonna go home. i'll be back in an hour or two," estrella told her boyfriend while standing up from his bed.

"what no. we're cuddling," daniel wrapped his arms around her waist. she chuckled and faced him, "i'll be back," she kissed his forehead.

"i'll come with you," he started to get up. "no dani, i'll be back okay," she lifted his chin and kissed his lips, or tried to.

"no. you're not getting a kiss because you're leaving me," he looked away from his girl.

"fine i'll go without a kiss." she walked to the door.

"no," he whined, closing the door, "you can't leave." he pouted.

"and why's that?" she asked. "um, because- because we have cuddle until new years," he nodded.

she chuckled and pecked his lips, "i'll see you in a bit okay?" he sighed but nodded, "hurry up."

she nodded and waved goodbye to him. daniel sighed and jumped on his bed.

he pouted and didn't know what to do with his girlfriend gone. but then he smiled knowing how lucky he was to finally have her all to himself.

"i thought you were staying until the next year," keri asked. "i'm coming back. i just need some clothes from home."

she nodded and estrella left the seavey household.

"hey we're going to see him wanna join us?" diego asked his sister.

"no i gotta do something then i'm going back to daniels." estrella said.

"estrella you can't avoid it forever," he sighed. she shrugged, "whatever. i'll see you guys later," she waved to her siblings.

they let out small sighed but then let estrella go and they left.

she walked into the house and made her way to her room. she sighed softly and went into her closet, grabbing a few of her clothes.

estrellas been staying with the seaveys for a while and they were fine about it. her mother didn't mind much as long as she was safe, eating and was getting sleep which keri made sure she did.

daniel was slightly confused about her spending all her time with them but he didn't mind much. he loved seeing how close she became with his family.

estrellas father was upset obviously but she simply didn't give a shit.

her siblings were worried about her since they knew how she got around the holidays, and on her birthday, but they knew daniel would make sure she wasn't upset or anything.

anna was loving how close she became with estrella. the young seavey even thought about telling daniel, christian, and tyler about hector, but she was still nervous. she didn't want to ruin anything.

estrella finished grabbing her stuff then quickly went to use the bathroom. while walking out she accidentally bumped into her deck knocking down one of her picture frame and a toy.

she furrowed her brows and bend down to grab both items. the picture was the one with her and a younger boy. she smiled at the picture and put it back on the desk.