𝟕𝟏, 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨

third person.

estrella sighed and leaned up against daniels headboard. she held onto her stomach as her cramps started to kick in.

"fuck," she groaned. daniels head snapped her way, "what's wrong?" he asked her, turning off his phone.

"my stomach hurts," she mumbled, closing her eyes.

he frown, he hated seeing her in pain with her stomach. he wished he could just make her period go away.

"want me to get anna's heating pad?" she nodded, "please."

"okay," he kissed her forehead then made his trip to anna's room then back to his.

he plugged it in and laid it carefully on her stomach, "here you go."

she held the heating pad more to her stomach, hoping the pain would just go away.

"i'm hungry," estrella looked up at daniel.

"okay i'll go get some snacks." he made another trip but this time to the kitchen then back to his room seeing his girlfriend in more pain then when he left.

"daniel it hurts," she cried out, gripping onto the heating pad harder. he put the snacks off to the side and sat in bed next to her.

"baby i don't know what to do." he played with her hair.

she continued whine about the pain from her period. he only told her it was going to be okay and left a few kissed on her.

until suddenly she stopped crying. "can we watch a movie?" estrella asked.

he chuckled, he knew how moody she was but he adored it. "of course. what do you wanna watch?"

"boy meets world." he nodded, "okay." he turned on his tv and put the show on from where they left off the day before.

daniel got back in bed with her and cuddled her. that was until she started crying again.

"no don't cry," he sat up, grabbed her face and whipped her tears away. "you're leaving to california," she hiccuped.

he frown, he hated when she brought that up. he was leaving in two weeks. "it's going to be okay." he pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back.

"no. promise me you won't find a pretty, hot california girl."

he pulled away and looked at her in the eyes, "baby i promise. i already have you." he kissed her lips.

"pinky promise," she held out her pinky. "i pinky promise," he wrapped his pinky around hers and they both kissed their own thumbs.

she sighed and leaned her head against his shoulder. "you're going to be so far away when i go to paris."

he nodded, "i know. three thousand eight hundred and thirty five miles away." he sighed.

"the group is kinda going their separate ways," she told him. he looked at her. "you and the guys are going to california. trinitys going to new york. i'm going to paris. grace is going to washington. lillian and dd are staying here in portland."

daniel pressed his lips together. she was kinda right. "just because we're all not at the same place anymore doesn't mean we're falling apart."

she nodded, "i'm going to miss you."

"i'm going to miss you too," he pulled her into a hug. he closed his eyes tightly.

"i don't want you to leave me," she hiccuped.

he pulled away, "no. baby, don't cry." he wiped her tears and pecked her lips. "it's going to be okay."

estrella hugged him again. "we're going to figure it out. i'll come visit you and maybe you can visit me. then we'll come her for the holidays."

"it's not going to be the same though."

he sighed softly, "i know it's not."

HOLY SHIT FRANNY AND DANIEL HOLY SHIT FRANNY AND DANIEL THEY ARE SO CUTE🥺