𝟔𝟖, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝

third person.

estrella was laying her bed, playing some one direction. she was exhausted but couldn't sleep. the last time she heard something from daniel was almost five days ago.

now it's twenty days until his flight to california. he leaves on the fifteenth of september.

a knock came from estrellas door. "open." she called out.

the door open and daniel appeared, "hey." he walked over and sat on her bed. "these came in," he held up two envelopes that came from the mail with her name on it.

she stared at them, "just now or?"

"i don't know. alice told me to give them to you." he handed them to her.

she grabbed them, from ucla and pca the college from paris.

"open the one from pca." he told her.

"but what if i do get in?"

he smiled, "then you're going to paris."

estrella nodded slowly. she opened the envelope and her eyes scanned the paper. her face dropped.

"you didn't get in?" he asked, noticing how upset she started to look.

"no- no. i got in."

"then why are you so sad?"

she looked at him, "i'm going to be in paris while you're in california."

he shook his head, "don't think about that now. you just got into your dream college. baby, i'm so proud of you," he pulled her into a hug.

her heart warmed up at those words. a smile grew on her face as he kissed her forehead.

"i'm sure we'll work out the long distance thing so don't worry about it." he told her, pulling away from the hug.

"what about this one?" she asked holding up the ucla envelope.

"i don't care if you get in or not you're going to pca."

she smiled and gave him a kiss, "i'm going to paris. this is crazy." she read over the acceptance letter. "early admissions."

"how early is that?" he asked.

"by january tenth, two thousand and seventeen. by i can senior year."

daniel looked at the letter and read, "we're aware of you still being in high school. we contacted your school and let them know everything. if you can you're still going to finish high school online and college in paris. you also can drop out of high school and come to paris. whatever you need."

"how do they expect me to finish high school but be in college?"

"don't worry about that now. you're going to pca! baby, that's incredibly!" he kissed her lips.

"i really did it huh?"

he nodded, "and i'm sorry about our fight. i should've told you as soon as i found out."

"no it's okay. don't worry about it. but daniel you're going to california to do what you love! i'm so proud of you."

he smiled, "thank you."