𝟕𝟐, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

third person.

"i did it!" daniel bursted into estrellas room with a huge smile on his face. estrella looked at him confused. "well we did it."

"what did you do?" she asked.

he sat on the bed next to her, "we officially finished our first song. well we have a few songs we just finished this one. it might not be the first song we release but definitely one of the few." he rambled.

she smiled, "can i hear it?"

he nodded and pulled out his phone. "it's called just to see you smile."

she giggled at the song name but then went quiet as she heard it start.

daniel stared at her the entire time, waiting for a reaction. by the end of the song estrella was speechless.

"holy shit daniel that's a amazing!"

his smile widen, "you really like it?" she nodded, "i love it."

"thank you."

estrella pulled him into a hug, "i'm so proud of you baby."

"thank you. it really means a lot." she pulled back and kissed him.

"you've been working on other ones?"

he nodded, "yeah a few other ones. there's one called taking you and another nobody gotta know. i just really like this one."

"i can't wait to see you perform in front of millions of people."

"we aren't even in california yet," he chuckled.

"doesn't matter. i'll know you'll get there."

he smiled, "this is crazy. i've been singing since i was seven and now i get to actually do something about. ugh this is so crazy." he laidback on her bed.

"and i'm so so proud of you daniel," she leaned down and kissed him. "i'm going to be your number one fan. you're going to sell out hundreds of venues with millions of people screaming your name. i cant wait to see it all happen."

"thank you really. you're so supportive. i know it's probably hard that i'm going to california while we're trying to figure this dating thing."

estrella nodded, "it is and it's going to be hard but i know we'll make it work."

"i hate that i'm going though. i love it and hate it at the same time."

she laid next to him. "baby i know it's going to be hard to leave everyone here but you're doing what you love."

"but still. i wanna be here for anna when she graduates. for franny and christian. he actually asked her out of a date. they went today."

"oh really? thats great."

daniel nodded then continued, "but i do kinda wanna stay. i don't wanna miss prom."

"oh fuck. i forgot about that. no you're going to miss it," she pouted.

"i know and i hate that. i'm going to miss out on so much because i'm doing this."

"but if you don't you're going to regret missing your chance. daniel, atlantic records wanted you. this is only the beginning. next thing you know you're going to met shawn mendes, taylor swift, ed sheeran! you'd even make music with them!"

he smiled, "i hate that you're right."

"well hey, we have a little more than a week left. let's make it worth it."

"fuck yeah."