Chapter 4

New Member?
___________________________________________

Calvin Manchester
Adopted Son of Captain Woman
Age: 12
Power: Enhanced Indestructibility
Superhero Name: Apex
Hair Color: Gray
___________________________________________
This continues from the last chapter

Calvin Manchester
Adopted Son of Captain Woman
Age: 12
Power: Enhanced Indestructibility
Superhero Name: Apex
Hair Color: Gray
___________________________________________
This continues from the last chapter.
Captain Woman: These minions don’t stay down!
Swish: At least they are loyal.
Sonic Lifter: You do see how that’s worse, right?
Swish shrugs as he flies forward at the minions. Burnout aura lights on fire.
Burnout: Woo!! Let’s have some more fun! Flame Trial!

The fire from his hand falls to the ground and makes a trail of fire underneath the minions

Minion: Spread out!
Disappear appears in front of the minions.
Disappear: You all aren’t going anywhere.
Volt Strike runs around the minions to push them into a circle.
Volt Strike: You thought you were going somewhere.
Volt Strike laughs. A minion from outside the circle presses a button on his gun, turning it into a rocket launcher.
Minion: Try blocking this.

He shoots the rocket at the kids but before it hits him someone jumps in front of the rocket

He shoots the rocket at the kids but before it hits him someone jumps in front of the rocket. When the smoke from the explosion clears there is a kid with a black hoodie on.
Burnout: (Damn) Who are you?
???: You can call me Apex.
Apex then looks at the minion who shot the rocket launcher.
Apex: And as for you.
Apex runs at the minion and cocks back his first charging strength and wind pressure in his hand. 
Apex: Osaka Crash!!
He punches the minion, sending the minion flying back and hitting the roof. The minion then falls back to the ground knocked out.
Stretching Crush: Damn!
Captain Woman: Son?!
Apex: Hey, mom.
Everyone: Mom?!
Captain Woman: What are you doing here?
Apex: Can we deal with this later? We should finish this up.
Burnout’s fire trail knocks out all of the minions.
Star Nebula: Energy Chains
Star Nebula makes energy chains from her hands that wrap around all of the villains. Sonic Lifter then pulls in Spike from outside and wraps him up in energy rope
Captain Woman: That's better, Disappear, teleport them to the prison.
Disappear: Alright.
She teleports Spike and all of his minions to prison. She then grabs Danger Force and teleports them all.
*At the Man's Nest*
When they teleport to the Man’s Nest they all blow a bubble and transform into their normal clothes, except for Apex. Leo then turns to Apex.
Leo: So, who are you?
Apex: I am Calvin Manchester, I am the adopted son of her.
He points at Elizabeth.
Lucy: Okay, so we heard that but we are still confused.
Lucy turns to Elizabeth.
Lucy: You have an adopted son. Since when?!
Elizabeth: Yes, I have an adopted son, and “when” is none of your concern.
Calvin: You don't have to be rude, Mom. She adopted me when I was like six, I don't know why she never told you all.
Leo: Okay, that answers one question, the other question is how do you have indestructibility?
Calvin: Now that is a story I need to tell you.
Finn: Yay! Story time.
Calvin sits down and the rest of the kids follow suit.
Calvin: So as you know my grandfather, Ray Manchester, was the first wielder of Indestructibility.
Scott: Of course we know that.
Calvin: Well, what he didn't know is he was chosen. Thanks to Sensei Shikai, we learned that the machine Grandpa Ray’s dad made was powered by Science and influenced by a Spirit.
Daisy: Who is the Spirit?
Calvin: We still don’t know. But like I was saying, the machines fueled him with the First Stage of the Indestructibility. As you know he was indestructible to anything, but he did have a weakness, tears of the jolly beetle.
Hunter: I never got how that was his weakness.
Calvin: I still don’t know that either, but a good thing is that a Jolly Beetle hasn’t been seen in a long time. As you probably know the experiment didn't work quite well on anyone else, that is because it was a one-of-a-kind ability. The machine was still filled with bits and pieces of the spirit so anyone else could still get the power but it came with huge side effects. You’ve seen Drex. Grandpa Ray had a big responsibility, but he never had a good childhood. When he had my mother she got “Indestructibility” when she grew up. When she got the ability she noticed that she had a stronger version which we called Stage 2. She knew she wouldn’t have kids so she adopted me and when I was old enough she passed it on to me.
Bella: That's a lot of information.
Elizabeth: I know, so that's enough information. I know I promised you that you could be a part of Danger Force so welcome to the team, son. Now…
Elizabeth looks around and locks her eyes on JJ.
Elizabeth:  JJ will show you around, to your room. Also, take off your mask and your hood. You don’t need that right now. Also, give your suit design to Caleb so he can get you your own gumball canister.
JJ: Uhh, why do I have to show Him around?!
Elizabeth: Cause I said so.
Calvin takes a paper out of his pocket and gives it to Caleb
Caleb: Okay, I’ll start working on this.
Caleb gets out of his chair and walks to his lab. Calvin then takes off his mask and hoodie, revealing his face.
Calvin: Woo, that’s better.
He fixes his hair, then turns his head to JJ who stops staring at him and fixes his face.
JJ: Uh, well, um follow me so I can show you to your room.
JJ and Calvin walk downstairs and JJ walks them to the guest room. JJ then presses a button on the wall on the side of the room and places Calvin’s hand on the wall. The door then opens and shows Calvin’s room.