𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 𝑰𝑰

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐
〝𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀〞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐〝𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀〞

──────

𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 bite of the frosty weather was cutting through to the deepest bits of the skin, it's rimy transposition of temperature was so harsh in it's constitution that most people opted for mufflers or tippets of all kind, burrying their heads in the warmth of the scarf, leaving their hands to draw themselves to the comforts of gloves.

It was all precautious antics to insure that one would not freeze to death and turn into the ice that littered the glacial lines of grass and gelid mountains covered in a sheet of snow.

Drhaella was used to the mellow weather of the Crownlands, the balmy and sultry atmosphere, and so in this moment her head was stuck to the stole made of furs to keep her body warm as her shivering form was a clear indication of penetrating arctic elements.

Although the nippy climate was annoying most, Drhaella took to watching her horse in it's head nods and ears that bounced with each movement. It was a repetitive motion, one that the Princess found a galling, pestilent occurence.

Her eyes scattered to the many mares and stallions that filled the passage and the people mounted on each one of them. Many of them were invigorating guests of lord Tywin that were now finding their way home, hoping to survive the slashing cold.

She noticed that in the past few moons her father never truly walked alone as most of the time he was surrounded by the perfidious lords that served him, throwing a great deal of seditious canard that the Princess and others knew hardly of.

As she would gaze to the bedraggled appearance of the King it was invariable that Lucerys Velaryon was by his side, the coalesce of her father's dark and slatternly attributes and Lucerys' lustre contrast. Drhaella adhered to studying the matters intently, irises centered on the two men.

The girl hardly knew Aerys' master of ships unlike many servants of the crown. Drhaella enjoyed the knowledge of furphy that they brought, the secrets only few knew. It was keen to her senses as it aggravated her erudition. She enjoyed to know the whispers of the ingrowing realm, of the conundrums causing a great plague of dubiety.

She gripped the leather of her leash as instinct, both the purple eyes drew to her for a brief second and turned again to eachother. Drhaella let a breath escape her lips, one she didn't know she held in for the same short moment. Her mind scrambled to find the pieces of herself a matter of argument.

She tried galloping ahead but the velvety voice echoed in her ear, turning her head to it.

"Princess." The man greeted, his radiant blue eyes frosty in their shades like the layers of ice on lakes and glazes of grass.