meeting her family (requested)

"I'm nervous." You mumbled as Kylie took your hand and led you up the steps of Kris' house.

Her family was gathered inside, along with the crew of their show. As if you weren't nervous enough to meet her family, it's even more nerve-racking to know that it's gonna be filmed for the world to see. Your stomach is filled with butterflies and you almost felt like you were gonna be sick.

"Don't be nervous, babe. It's all gonna be okay. We'll even stand here for a minute until you're ready. Just take a deep breath." She instructed and dropped your hand to rub our back. She watched you take a few deep breaths to try to calm your nerves and your pounding heart. "You okay? Ready to go in?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." You mumbled and let her take your hand again. It was shaking and she gave it a few reassuring squeezes to try to help soothe you. She opened the door and you were taken aback by everything; from the beautifully decorated and fancy home to the loud laughter coming from the kitchen and the delicious aroma in the air of the food.

"It's alright." She comforted and kissed your knuckles as you strolled through the house and made your way into the kitchen where everyone was gathered around. She cleared her throat and caught everyone's attention, all eyes on the both of you now.

"Kylie! So happy you could make it." Khloe grinned and started to make her way to you. "And you must be y/n right?"

You nodded and she instantly hugged you tight.

"I figured it was time for everyone to meet her. She's a little nervous though."

"No need to be nervous. Kylie talks about you so much I feel like I already know you." Kendall smiled and hugged you before pulling back to let everyone do the same.

"Really? She talks about me?" You wondered, gazing at your girlfriend who was smiling from ear to ear and trying to hide her flushed cheeks.

"All the time! You're all she ever talks about these days. She's in love," Khloe teased and poked Kylie's sides playfully, making her laugh and push her away.

"Are you hungry? We've got lots of food."

You nodded and dropped Kylie's hand, which took her by surprise. You seemed comfortable around her family and the pinch of your eyebrows and the worried look in your eyes seemed to be long gone as you sat at the table and saved the seat by you for Kylie.

She sat down, marveling over how happy you seemed. So happy, so comfortable and relaxed, you forgot about the cameras around that were filming your every move.

Once dinner was done. you were being tugged by the hand by Kendall and Khloe into the living room where they sat you down and started showing off all the embarrassing photos of Kylie. But as she sat back, watching you laugh together and get along so well, she didn't seem to care at all.

"Can I steal my girlfriend for a minute?" She interrupted a few minutes later, to which Kendall just nodded and said,

"Okay, but bring her back fast!"

She shook her head with a laugh and led you into one of the rooms downstairs, to give you a little privacy. Her lips were on yours before you could say a word, giving you a loving and lingering kiss.

"I'm not complaining but what'd you do that for?" You asked, looping your arms around her neck as she pulled you closer by your hips.

"I just adore you. The way you get along with my family, how much you care for them, and how they care for you... it just makes me so happy. I wanted to tell you how much it means to me, how much you mean to me. You're just so amazing."

She buried her face in your neck and began to pepper your skin with soft kisses while you giggled happily.

"I don't know why I was so nervous in the first place. I love your family."

She lifted her head and kissed you again, but this time her hands roamed along your body as she kissed you passionately.

It was only the knock on the door that made you pull away.

"Sorry, Kylie, but we're stealing your girlfriend back." Kendall laughed and took your hand to lead you back into the living room to tell you all the embarrassing stories she had about your girlfriend, all while Kylie just watched adoringly; knowing that she truly was so in love with you already.