Chapter - two

Caught

"Why?' Reid asked, furrowing his eyebrows showing his confusion. Penelope then explained to him that she and I have been really close ever since I moved to Virginia. We're best friends and with her job, it's difficult to hang out a lot so I would sneak into the building to see her. 

As he was listening to Pen explain, I watched him. I watched his body language, his facial expressions, his slight movements. The pictures that Pen showed me are totally inaccurate. In the photos, he looks totally nerdy, but with him standing here now, I can't help to confess that he's quite attractive.

"Okay, fine I won't tell Hotch," he said. I sighed in relief a little too early. "Won't tell Hotch what?" a deeper voice said behind them. When a man dressed in a suit entered, I knew that it was SSA Aaron Hotchner, their boss. 

Double snap.

"Who's this?" Hotch asked looking at me. "Hotch I can explain," Penelope started. He gave her a 'continue' look. She gulped "I know that I'm not supposed to bring anyone in but sometimes I get bored like bored out of my mind since you know you guys are usually out there and I'm stuck in here, Not that I'm complaining I love my job-" 

"Garcia, get to the point." 

"Okay, okay. She's my best friend and she sneaks in here sometimes. BUT it has never affected my work and I make sure that she doesn't see anything about the cases." he sighed then looked to me for a second, the longest second of my life. Imagine being able to sneak onto a floor of a heavily protected building flooding with FBI agents. Then getting caught. yeah, longest second of my life.

"Okay," he said then turned to leave the room. I looked at Penelope with confusion which she returned to me. "Wait, does that mean she can?-" she said trailing behind him. He stopped in the doorway and turned to face us. "Only when we're not on a case and it doesn't affect your work," he said. 

"Of course sir, Thank you!" he turned his face a little and looked at me. "It's nice to meet you... I'm sorry, I never caught your name." 

"I'm Elora, Elora-Mae Elizabeth Willson." "it's nice to meet you, Elora." "it's nice to meet you too," I said and he walked out, Reid following. Penelope sat back down and we both sighed at the same time. But this time it wasn't too early.