14~ A Little Cheering Up

The picture above (or on the side. Depends what your reading this on.) is a cover that one of my followers made. I've had it for a while but I forgot to put it on my last chapter. I really like it. What do you think? It was made by elouvation . She's the best, she comments on almost every chapter!

____________

Luke

It's been a couple days since I've first visited Harry and I'm actually doing a little bit better. I already visited him three times this week and I can see that he's doing way better than before. Every time that I went and seen him he was always happy and he hasn't seem like he's been angry in a while.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it, seeing that I had a message from Calum.

Calum: Can we come over? It's been a while...we miss you :( Last time didn't count.

I smiled at his text and replied quickly.

Me: Sure. Bring some movies, we'll have a movie night. c:

It has been a while since we hung out, and it sucks that Ashton can't be here with us. I miss him so much, I wonder where Harry put his body. He must've hid it good if nobody has found it yet.

As I was about to sit down on the couch the front door opened. Calum and Michael walked in and closed the door behind themselves.

"How you doing, Lu-Lu?" Calum said and sat down next to me. I think he knew not to call me 'Lukey' because Ashton gave me that nick name.

"Good. What movies did you bring?" I asked and looked at the stack of movies that Michael was carrying.

"Um, we have 22 Jump Street, Anabelle, The Interview, and Mocking Jay." Michael said and set the movies down on the coffee table.

I picked up 22 Jump Street and told Michael to put it on. This is one of my favorite movies, because Channing Tatum is in it and I have a huge crush on him.

"Are you sure your going to actually watch the movie, or are you going to drool over Channing Tatum the whole time?" Michael joked as he pressed play on the movie.

"Shut up." I told him and grabbed a pillow, throwing it at him.

The movie started and we all got silent. Calum got up and went to the kitchen and came back with a bag of popcorn and chips. He sat down next to me again and I quickly grabbed the bag from his hands and started paying attention to the movie.

_____________

We finished watching all of the movies that they brought and now it's 7:00 PM. It's getting late so I decided to make dinner for the three of us.

Calum and Michael followed me into the kitchen and talked to me while I got everything ready. "So, um how are you? You know, with the whole Ashton thing?" Calum asked as he took a seat at the table.

"I'm okay. I mean I miss him a lot, I really do. But things happen for a reason, you know?" I explained. "Ashton didn't deserve to die but it just happened. I just wish I could see him one more time. I know you guys wish the same."

"Yeah." Michael nodded. "But he was just so young. Do his parents even know that he's gone?"

I stopped what I was doing. Shit, they don't know that their son is dead. I don't want to be the one to tell them either. "I don't think so." I responded and then went back to cooking dinner.

"You didn't tell them?" Michael asked at the same time that Calum did.

"No. I didn't think about them so I never told them." I said honestly. "You both knew about it for a couple days, you could've told them."

"We thought that you would've already told them." Michael said and sighed. "Someone needs to tell them."

"I don't want to be the one to tell them." I said and moved the cooked food onto three separate plates. I handed each of them a plate and joined them at the table.

"Why not?" Michael asked and started eating his food.

"Think about it. Your telling them that their child, their only child, is dead. That's hard to do."

"It's hard but it has to be done." Michael said and I nodded. The rest of the time we ate in silence. Nothing but the sound of our forks clanking against the plates.

We all finished eating and decided to watch a little bit of television before Calum and Michael leave.

We all squished onto the small couch and turned on the TV. I put on The Fosters because that was the only good show on and we all agreed on it. It was getting to the end of the episode ad they were getting ready to leave. Right when the show ended my front door opened.

He walked in and loudly said, "Luke! I'm back!"

Michael and Calum's eyes went wide. "Oh my gosh." They said at the same time.

____________________

Sorry, it's short. But at least it's something. Who do you think it is at the door? It could be anyone..... Maybe it's Harry, or maybe just maybe it's Ashton.

I'm going to start doing QOTC. (Question of the chapter) so please answer them, I want to get to know my readers.

QOTC: Where do you live?

AOTC: I live in California!