5~ Confessions

Shoutout to @slugbuglou and @HateModest . You're comments make me laugh.

~~~~~~~~~

Luke

"You love me?" I asked, shocked. How can he love me?

"Yes, no. Ugh! That doesn't matter. What matters is you were trying to leave when you weren't supposed to. I told you, when you don't listen to me there will be consequences." He said calmly, again. He's scaring me. There is no emotion in his voice. I don't know if he's mad or not.

"Are you mad?" I asked and slowly walked towards him.

"No. Why would I be mad?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I just tried leaving without your permission. I thought you were mad."

"I should be but I'm not. I'm trying to keep my patience with you, Luke. If you make this hard then I will snap on you."

I nodded. I like this Harry. This Harry isn't the psychopath that broke into my house and killed my best friend. This Harry is kind and patient.

"I'm making breakfast. So, what do you want?" Damn, this Harry is really kind. He's offering to make me breakfast.

"Any things fine." I shrugged. I don't know why but I feel comfortable around him right now. I know Harry's not going to be like this for long so might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

I followed Harry to my kitchen and opened the fridge. I looked at all the food and decided on eggs and bacon. Harry took the food from my hands and started cooking it. I stared at him as he was cooking. I imagined that he was my boyfriend cooking me breakfast because he loves me.

Luke! Snap out of it. He's not your boyfriend.

After Harry finished cooking he put my food on a plate and handed it to me.

"I need a shower." He said and stretched. "But I need you to promise me that you won't try and leave."

"I promise." I say and mean it. Learning a little about Harry's past changes the way I look at him. He's not crazy, he's just hurt. And today he's been acting different.

While Harry was in the shower I ate my food. Even when I finished my food he was still in the shower. He's been in there for about 30 minutes so I decided to go check on him.

I walked upstairs to the bathroom door. I heard the shower running, I pressed my ear to the door to see if I can hear what Harry is doing.

"F-Fuck, Luke." He moaned. I gasped and stepped away from the door.

Is he master-bating?

"LUKE!" He screamed out in pleasure.

Yup he was.

Just then the water shut off. My eyes widened and I ran downstairs. I quickly sat on the couch and turned on the tv. It was the news.

"Police are still searching for mental hospital patient, Harry Styles. They cannot find any clues as to where he may be. Police advise you to stay home and keep your doors locked." The news lady said. "Now on to the weather."

I shut off the tv and sighed.

What if they come looking for him here? I'll get into really big trouble for not turning him in.

Harry came running down the stairs in nothing but a pair of boxers. My eyes widened. Damn, he's hot.

I shook my head. No Luke, he's not hot.

"Luke, can I borrow some of your clothes?" He asked.

"Um sure." I responded. He nodded and ran back upstairs.

Why in the world did I call him hot?

He came back down in a pair of my black skinny jeans and my Nirvana shirt. A small smile played on my lips when I saw him.

Why the hell am I smiling?

"Why are you smiling?" He asked and took a seat next to me.

"No reason." I replied.

"Okay."

A couple of seconds of awkward silence passed.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked out of no where.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"What's wrong with you? You've been acting weird all morning."

"I told you, I'm trying to keep my patience with you. Also, I woke up this morning feeling different, like something in me changed."

"What do you mean something in you changed?"

"I don't know. I just feel different."

I nodded and then remembered what he said this morning. I really need to get a honest answer out of him about that.

"Harry?" I asked. He had went into the kitchen to eat his breakfast.

"Hmmm?" He hummed in response.

"Is what you said earlier true? Do you love me?"

"Yes Luke, I do love you." He came in and smiled at me. And for some odd reason I found myself smiling too.