7~ Please Stop

Sorry it took so long but please enjoy.
_____________

Luke

Harry tackled me and pinned me down on the bed.

"In case you forgot Luke, you're mine! You have to do what I say when I say it okay?" He growled in my ear.

"Yeah okay." I whispered. I gulped and looked in his eyes. There was nothing but anger.

"Now kiss me." He hissed and attached our lips. I whimpered but kissed him back. I don't want to find out what happens if I don't listen to him. He pulled my bottom lip between his teeth and pulled on it slightly.

He pulled away slightly and whispered, "Good boy, Luke."

He reattached our lips and this time I actually wanted to kiss him. No matter how much he scares me I can't fight the fact that I love him.

I slowly wrapped my arms around Harry's neck and pulled him closer to me. I felt him grind his hips down on mine and he groaned.

"I've been waiting a long time for this." He said seductively as he pulled away and removed my shirt. He has really bad mood swings, but I don't care. I just really want him right now.

"Please." I begged.

"Please what?"

"Please, I want you."

"That's all you have to say." He said and started unbuttoning my pants.

Just as he was about to pull them down someone started pounding on the front door. I jumped up and grabbed my shirt from the floor.

"OPEN UP! ITS THE POLICE!" A voice yelled from outside.

"Shit, Harry. It's the cops!" I whisper-yelled.

"Go answer it, I'm going to hide." He said and got up. I nodded and slowly walked downstairs. I hope Harry found a hiding spot by now.

I walked towards the door and pulled it open.

"Hello sir, we are going around searching every house for Harry Styles. May we come in?" A tall officer with dirty blonde hair told me.

"Uh, yeah sure." I opened the door wider so him and the officer behind him could come in.

"We're just going to look around if that's okay."

"Y-Yeah."

The two officers started looking in every corner, closet, and small space downstairs. My heart beat quickened when they started going upstairs.

I stayed downstairs and a few minutes later the tall blonde officer came down. Relief washed through me.

"We didn't find anything. Thank you for letting us sea-" His sentence was cut short by the other officer.

"Dan! I found him, he's right here! Dan, I found him!" The other officer shouted from upstairs.

Dan, the blonde officer, looked at me before running upstairs. My heart started beating faster than ever. I was so scared, I really hope they didn't find him. Sure enough, the two policemen walked down with Harry trying to get out of their grip.

He looked at me with wide, wild eyes as tried to move towards me but the officers restrained him.

"NO! NO LET ME GO! GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME!" He screamed and tried getting out of their grip, but it was no use, they weren't planing on letting him go at all.

I looked away, sadly. It's too hard for me to watch.

"HELP ME! TELL THEM TO LET ME GO! DONT LET THEM TAKE ME, LUKE! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE!" He pleaded, his voice cracking at the end.

I looked up and he had tears in his eyes. I let my tears fall too. They slid down my cheeks and onto my shirt.

"I-I'm sorry Harry. But, you have to go with them." I whispered and turned around.

He looked at me with wide eyes before being dragged out. I heard him cussing out the policemen before one of them shut the door.

I fell on the floor, sobbing loudly. I love him, I really do. And now he's gone. They're taking him back to that damned asylum. And there's nothing I can do about it.

Harry

I sit in the back of this stupid fucking cop car and watch Luke's house as it fades in the distance. I can't believe they found me. I barely got out of that damn place and their already dragging me back to hell.

"Stupid bastards!" I yell and kick my leg against the door.

"Keep it down back there, Styles." One of the stupid bitches told me.

I sighed deeply but stopped moving around. Half an hour later we arrived at the stupid place and they took me out and led me inside.

We walked by all the guards at the entrance and into the large metal doors.

They led me down the long barely lit hallways and to my old cell. They threw me in and told me to get changed because it was lunch time. I changed into the gray sweats and black sweatshirt.

I knocked on the door, signaling that I was done. I heard the sound of several locks being unlocked and then the door swung open.

The two officers were gone, this time it was one of the people who worked at the asylum.

"Mikey." I smiled. He was the only guard that really ever treated the patients with respect.

"Hey Styles. I was told to escort you to the lounge so let's go." He said and started leading me down the hall to the lounge.

When we got there he opened the gate that separated the lounge and the rest of the asylum.

I looked around and saw people eating and talking. I saw a very familiar face and walked over to him.

"Aye Styles. Never thought I'd see you again." He said and smirked.

"Malik. Long time no see." I said.

"You were gone a day."

"Yeah, but when you're out of this place it feels longer."

I sat down next to him and looked at our little 'group'. It was just me, Zayn and other people from the asylum.

We ate for 20 more minutes and then we were all taken back to our cells.

When I got to mine I sat on the small bed and started thinking about Luke.

"He's not thinking about you Harry. He's probably in bed with another guy doing things that you wish you can do with him." The voice in my head said.

"Shut up." I whispered and covered my ears.

"Face the truth, Harry."

"I said shut up!" I raised my voice slightly.

"NO!"

"Shut the fuck up! Leave me alone! NOW!"

A couple of guards came in and checked on me. I realized that my body was shaking and they had to pin me down on the bed and give me a shot to put me to sleep.

My eyelids slowly started to feel heavy and I drifted off into sleep. Still thinking about Luke.

_______________

Don't hate me. But their lives can't go perfectly so sooner or later Harry had to be caught. *shrug* .... Thank you!!