10~ A Friendly Reminder

Luke

Louis. Great, I literally just yelled at him a week ago. I got out of the car and quietly followed behind Harry as he walked through the apartments.

We took the elevator up to the 3rd floor and walked down the hall until he found apartment 1D. He knocked quietly and waited. Seconds later Louis opened the door and his eyes widened when he saw Harry.

"Harry? What the hell are you doing here?" He whispered, not wanting anyone to hear him.

"Can we please stay here Louis? We have nowhere to go." Harry told him and removed the sunglasses.

"Uh, come in so we can... talk." Louis said and opened the door wide enough so we can get in. When we were both in he closed the door and walked over to a small couch by a coffee table.

"So, can we stay?" Harry asked as he walked over to sit by Louis.

What the hell? When he came to my house he broke in and killed my best friend so he could stay but now here he is asking Louis if he can stay. That's not fair, and really fucked up. Even after all the shit he did to him.

"I can't just let you stay." Louis sighed. "I need to know how you got out of that place. And out of all the places you could go why did you come here?"

"I just got out of there. And your the only person I can trust. We can't stay at Luke's because this is the second time I got out and last time they found me at Luke's house. So it's not safe there." Harry explained and put his hands in his lap.

Why is he so calm? He's really confusing me.

"I guess you can stay. But I just have one more question."

"What is it?"

"Do you really truly still love me?"

What? He can't be serious. Hello Louis, I'm right here.

"Of course I do." Harry said and my mouth dropped open.

"I don't mean to interrupt but where's the bathroom?" I asked. I really need to get away from them.

"Down the hall, first door on the left." Louis told me. I nodded and went down the hall. I went into the bathroom and locked the door behind myself.

I sat down on the floor and brought my knees up to my chest. I let the tears fall and I sobbed quietly. I can't believe this, I just told him I loved him a week ago and he said I love you back. Now he's saying he loves Louis.

After I was in the bathroom for about 3 minutes I rub my eyes and wash my face before going back out.

Harry

When Luke gets up and walks away I turn back to Louis. "You really do love me?" He asks again.

"Yeah." I lie. I'm only saying yes because I think that if I tell him no that he won't let us stay.

I hear the bathroom door close and hear the click of a lock. I hope Luke isn't mad, I love him, I really do. But I need to do this for us.

"He hates you, Harry." The voice in my head says.

I ignore it and try to focus on Louis and what he's saying all I can make out is "Can I?"

Can he what? I nod without thinking and before I know what's happening Louis has attached his lips to mine.

My eyes widen in surprise before I slowly start kissing him back. I didn't know how much I missed Louis' lips. Slowly Louis started to climb onto my lap and wrap his arms around my neck.

Louis parted his lips and I quickly slipped my tongue inside his mouth. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me. Louis slowly rocked his hips against mine and I moaned into his mouth.

"I missed you so much." He whispered and reattached our lips.

Just as everything started to get really heated I heard a small gasp come from the hallway. I pull away from Louis and turn towards that hallway, seeing Luke standing there, tears in his eyes.

"I... um.... I need air." He rushed his words and ran to the door.

"Lu-" He slammed the door before I could call his name. I groaned and covered my face with my hands.

I really fucked up, big time.

_______________________

Here you go. What do you think about the Larry action? Is it short? Well thank you for 1k. Can we get it up to 2k? Please it'd be great if that happened.