Part 1 (The Beginning)

THIRD PERSON POV

Class 3E was special. They had a teacher who they named Korosensei. He has always been there for his students. The class was trained to be assassins and their mission was to kill Korosensei. They loved doing it and so did their teacher. They found a way to save him though. They have grown incredibly close with their teacher and decided that they wouldn't want to loose him.

Unfortunately, the world saw Korosensei as a monster. The heros could care less if he was good, they wanted him gone. The worst part was, the only way Korosensei would be happy is if his students were the ones to kill him and they knew that. They ended up killing him so the heros won't.

This made a huge impact on all of their lives. It made some more sad and become gloomy, some more appreciative of life, some that used his lessons in their everyday lives, and then a few of them who just went insane.

——————————————

The 5 people that went insane were Karma Akabane, Rio Nakamura, Rinka Hayami, Ryunosuke China, and Nagisa Shiota.

Since this is also in the My Hero Academia Universe, they need quirks so...

KARMA AKABANEHe has a truth telling quirk

KARMA AKABANE
He has a truth telling quirk. When he activates his quirk, he can tell if someone is lying. If they are lying he will know and find out what they are hiding. He can also make an internal pain in their body when they don't tell the truth. He is very skilled too. He is a sadist and knows how to mentally and physically torture someone.

RIO NAKAMURA Her quirk is illusion

RIO NAKAMURA
Her quirk is illusion. She can make anybody see anything she wants. She can make herself look invisible or even look like somebody else. The only setback is that she can't control more than 10 people's minds at a time. She doesn't have to make eye contact like Izuhara, she just needs to be able to see them. It can last for a while, she just needs to concentrate. She is also very skilled just like karma. Her and karma are basically partners in crime.

NAGISA SHIOTAHis quirk is that he can control the weather and other things that have to do with weather

NAGISA SHIOTA
His quirk is that he can control the weather and other things that have to do with weather. He change the weather and temperature. He can also make tornados, lighting, blizzards, etc with his mind. He doesn't have any limits or setbacks with his quirk. Just like the others, he is highly skilled. He's probably the most skilled one out of all of them.

 He's probably the most skilled one out of all of them

RINKA HAYAMI
Her quirk is telekinesis. But her quirk is very strong. She can control anything around her. She can control people physically by moving them around and freezing them and can control objects in whatever way she wants. She has amazing aim too. She is a perfect sniper and has never missed a shot. Same with her boyfriend, Chiba.

RYUNOSUKE CHIBAHis quirk allows him to see all around him

RYUNOSUKE CHIBA
His quirk allows him to see all around him. The whole area he is in. Whether it is behind him or covered by something, he can still see it. Even when his eyes are closed, he can see all his surroundings when he activates his quirk. Just like hayami, he has perfect aim which comes in handy with his quirk.

They are all very strong and skilled. They can take down most people even without their quirk. They trained with their two professional assassins and an alien like octopus thing that's not even human who could move at mach 20.

———————————

NAGISA'S POV

It all started the day we had to kill our teacher. I broke. I had to kill the one person that kept me from loosing my sanity. I noticed that Karma, Rio, Hayami, and Chiba all went through the same thing I did in that exact moment.

It was our last day at Kunugigaoka Junior High school. The only classmates I continued to stay with were Karma, Rio, Hayami, and Chiba. We all saw it in each other's eyes. We've lost it.

KARMA'S POV

They all started meeting up at my house and they eventually moved in.
"So, how are we gonna do this" I asked. "Well first things first. We become villains." We all hated the heros and wanted revenge on them for what they made us do to Korosensei. I was already psychotic before, now they are about to meet a whole new crazy.

Thank you for reading! It will start to get better soon. (753 words)