Part 7 (goodbye)

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
Karma's POV

Kirishima and Bakugou look at me in shock. "Th-there's no w-way! Y-you just can't be a-a v-villain. I know y-you are s-so much-h more ma-anyly than that," Kirishima says.

"Nope, I'm a villain," I say. "SHUUUTTT UUUPPPP!!!" The angry pomerinian yelled. I respond with "calm down, I think someone's a little angry." He glares at me.

Then Kirishima asks, "Does that mean that the others that were in Class 3-E are villains too?"

"Good question. Now are we going to fight or what" I say smirking.

Kirishima looks down, "I don't want to fight you bro, we are friends." I sighed "your really not getting it, are you." I punch Kirishima "IM A VILLAIN!" Shit, I think the whole USJ heard.

Eh, what's the point in hiding it now. "Are you guys really that clueless?" I ask. I point to my hair "red hair, sadist, villain... ring a bell?"

"THE RED FUCKING REAPER!" Bakugou screams. Finally. "What took you guys so damn long. You really are dumb, aren't ya."

I start fighting them. I have to say, they are pretty good at fighting, but then again, nothing compared to me.

After the fight, they are both on the floor bleeding, but not enough to kill them. "Okay, you've had your fun, but where is All Might?" Handyman asks. "Yeah, about that... I don't think he is here. You know what, I'll just try to get him."

Mamagiri warps me outside of the school. I go in and find All Might. "All Might! Thank goodness, I hate to admit it, but we need your help. Villains attacked the USJ and I don't know if we could stop them!" I say in a worried voice.

I take All Might to the USJ and he says "I AM HERE!" Then Bakugou tried to warn him. "All Might watch out! Ka..."

I start attacking All Might. "What are you doing, akabane? I need to stop the villains, I can't do that when your fighting me." I roll my eyes. "I am a villain, dumbass."

"I'm sorry Mr. Akabane, but I have no other choice then to fight you." I say "I'm glad we agree." We start to fight, but I was so distracted by fighting All Might that Todoroki came from behind me and froze me. Shit.

Nagisa's POV

Looks like Karma needs some help. I run over to where he is and grab Kirishima and Bakugou. I take out two knives and hold them against both their necks. "Unfreeze karma or they die." I let out bloodlust which I can tell scared Todoroki.

"What makes you think I care about them?" He asked. I start to slowly cut their skin. "C'mon Icyhot, just unfreeze the bastard!" Bakugou yelled. "Okay okay, I'll unfreeze him," and he did just that.

Karma starts to shake and I loose grip of the boys. I run over and hug karma to warm him up. I glare at Todoroki as bloodlust starts oozing out of me uncontrollably.

All Might sees that I'm focused on Todoroki so he runs towards me, luckily Karma kneed him in the balls to stall a couple seconds.

This catches my attention and now I focus on All Might. "I knew it was you, I knew you were him. You killed my best friend!" He says but I just shrug which makes him angry. "I knew you knew it was me. I saw your reaction to my bloodlust, but I also knew that by the time you figured it out for sure, it would be too late. Also sorry about your friend."

He looks down trying to keep himself from crying and says, "Why? Why did you kill him? He was a good guy and he was always there for me. He didn't deserve this!" This guy really is selfish. "Your really asking me why. Have you ever even thought once about why! Or are you too busy going on TV and acting like a hero to even notice how much you ruin people's lives!" This time there is so much bloodlust coming out of me that everyone around me is scared. Even karma.

I hear Dabi say "Remind me not to be on his bad side," and Shigaraki nods with a chuckle.

Rio, Hayami, Chiba, Toga, and twice all come back to where I am and sees what's going on.

I paralyze All Might with lightning and I start to stab him with my knife and kill him slowly. Right before the finally stab I scream "THIS IS FOR KOROSENSEI!" I stab him right in the heart (just like Korosensei).

Rio's POV

"NOOO ALL MIGHT!" I hear screams all around. Everyone is devastated that their precious symbol of peace was just killed.

Me and toga start to giggle. "So i-it's true, you g-guys really are v-villains," Deku says shakily. I nod my head "Are you really that surprised? I mean, heros did make our lives a living hell."

I make Deku see what they put us through. "No way! They wouldn't do that! Your teacher must have been a monster and a villain." Is this kid really trying to die.

Before we could do anything the
pro-heros arrive. "I guess that's our que," Chiba says. "KURAGIRI NOW!" Shigaraki yells. "Good bye heros! Hope to see you soon. No I don't!" Twice says. Man, that guy is confusing. Shigaraki, Twice, and Dabi jump in.

"Well we have to go" Nagisa says followed by karma saying, "We'll kill the rest of you next time! Trust me, you won't want to miss it." They jump in.

Hayami and Chiba start kissing. They wave them goodbye and jump in together.

I point at Shoji and say, "I hope you all like my little outfit." I wink at them as Me and Toga start to laugh. We jump in the portal holding hands as toga screams "Thanks for the blood!"

Thank you for reading! See you next chapter! (1013 words)
Published ~ February 11, 2021