Part 5 (villains vs heros)

Possible trigger warning

Karma's POV

Today we are going to meet All Might. Everyone is acting so excited to meet the number 1 hero, too bad he's not going to live for much longer.

We finally hear a loud BOOM. "I AM HERE!" All might says. God, he's even more annoying in person. Everyone either jumps up and down like a maniac or they are sweating and shaking. I just roll my eyes.

For our first training activity we are going to do the villains vs heros thing.

(I'm going to change some of the partners)

Third person POV

These were the teams:
(Left-heros/ right-villians)

Deku & Uraraka vs Nagisa & karma
Todoroki & Kirishima vs Rio & Mina
Bakugou & Lida vs Hayami & Denki
Momo & Jirou vs Chiba & Hagakure
Tsuyu & Mineta vs Sero & Tokoyami
Aoyama & Shouji vs Sato & Ojiro

(Im too lazy to write the rest)

All might said, "First up Deku and Uraraka, the heros, verses Nagisa and Karma, the villains!"

Karma's POV

When he called me and Nagisa villains we tried so hard to keep a straight face.

I had to go up against Uraraka, while Nagisa was was guarding. He was probably going to fight deku.

So all I have to do is make sure she doesn't touch me. I dodge all of her attacks. "Why aren't you fighting me!?" She asked. "Well, I don't want to waste my energy on you. I don't need to anyways. I can still win easily like this." This should get her angry.

She starts to get more angry as I smirk and dodge her attacks with ease. "C'mon fight me! This is so boring." She says. "Well what if I'm just trying to waste time. I mean right now your goal should be to just get passed me. And honestly I'm getting bored as well, so I'll let my guard down for 2 seconds."

She actually takes my offer, but instead of running, she touches me and makes me float. "Ha, you think this will stop me." She looks at me confused. "Your in the air and can barely control your body. I just did stop you."

I sigh "you really think I've never been in the air before. I spent a lot of time in the trees. I've also highjacked a spaceship with my bud Nagisa over there, so I actually do have control."

I start smiling and rush down towards her. "how did you..." she asked, but I knocked her out.

All Might POV

That kid is strong. Almost too strong. But for some reason he creeps me out. The other students that were watching this looked scared. Except for Momo, todoroki, and Bakugou.

Nagisa POV

I go and guard the 'nuclear weapon'. Then Izuku comes in on cue. "Hi izuku-kun!" I say in a cheerful voice. He glares at me. "C'mon, all you have to do is take it," I say.

He starts mumbling and I interrupt him, "You can't say all of your plans in front of me. That ruins the whole point of planing. Try writing it down or talking in your head." He starts looks back at me, "I-I DON'T NEED YOUR ADVICE! I'm not an i-idiot" he starts crying. I put my hand on his neck calming him down.

"S-stop helping me. We are on opposite teams. Your supposed to be the villain." Jeez, I'm just trying not to blow my cover. It's working at least. "If this were real. I would be supposed to kill you. That's what I n-need to do. Destroy the villains" Oh really. I use lighting and make them loose signal.

Third person POV

"What just happened?" Aizawa asked. "We lost connection with them. I'm afraid something might happen. I need to go in there before something happens." All might said.

Nagisa's POV

"Then do it. Go ahead." I say with bloodlust oozing out of me, "kill me". I sent shivers down his spine as he drops to the ground. "How am I supposed to beat a real villain, if I can't defeat one of my classmates." He starts crying again. To be fair, I am a real villain so...

All might comes in, "I AM HERE!" God, why can't this guy shut up. "Why are you here? Can't you just watch us through the cameras?" I start to smirk hoping they don't notice. All Might looks at me feeling my bloodlust. Shit he might find out about me.

All Might's POV

It can't be. No, there is no way he is the number 1 villain. He's just a boy. What am I thinking he wants to be a hero, but that is the same exact feeling I felt when they found the body of my best friend. The bloodlust when Chimamire killed him.

Nagisa POV

Oh no! It's okay, even if he did notice, he can't know for sure based on that. Also we'll attack them in a couple days anyways so it will be too late.

——————————

Rio's POV

Next, it was me and Mina against todoroki and kirishima. Todoroki fought with Mina because his quirk doesn't affect her.

I tried convinced kirishima that it wouldn't be manly if he did this, but he wasn't listening to me. So we ended up fighting and I won.

By the time todoroki got to where I was, it was too late. We won!

Hayami's POV

Then we went. Normally I would come up with the plan, but Kaminari made a very good plan. He is actually a lot smarter than people put him out to be.

I just had to get one clean opening for Bakugou and he took care of Lida. His plan worked we won and within 10 minutes.

He's honestly a really cool guy too. He never gets credit for anything, he's probably going to be the only I actually feel bad about betraying.

What if he becomes a traitor after we leave. Everyone trusts him and they don't expect him to be smart enough to do anything with the information they tell him. I'll have to talk to Shigaraki about that.

Chiba's POV

Being teamed up with Hagaruke was a big advantage. She was the only one that my quirk doesn't affect.

Hagaruke knocked out Jirou. I watched Momo from afar and waited until she wasn't concentrated then I made my move.

All five of us won this thing. We just need to wait two more days to make our move on All might. Then we won't have to pretend to be wannabe heros anymore.

Thank you for reading!!! You have no idea how much it means to me! Do you want denki to become a villain? Sorry, I just love villain kaminari! (1127 words)
Published ~ 02/02/21