Part 4 (underestimate)

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
NAGISA'S POV

A yellow sleeping bag comes into the room and everyone looks confused besides us. We figure out it's the teacher. I start to get sad because it reminded me of Koro sensei. Karma notices and calms me down again.

"Hello class, I'm your teacher mr. aizawa, go do introductions or whatever. Say your name, quirk, and something that you want people to know about you."

Everybody goes up and I see Rio taking notes on everyone's quirk. She is probably going to show it to the league.

Then he calls our names last. First hayami went up. "Mine name is rinka hayami, my quirk is telekinesis, and I'm dating Chiba." He waves. "Aww, I thought he was cute," said a pink girl named Mina and hayami gave her a death glare.

Chiba went next. "I'm Ryunosuke Chiba, my quirk allows me to see everything in the same area as me even if my eyes are closed. Like I saw you picking your nose when you thought nobody was looking" he points to kirishima "why did you have to say that, now everyone thinks I'm unmanly." Chiba just rolled his eyes "and I am..." I can tell he's thinking about what he is going to say "I am going to be the number 1 hero." I try my hardest not to laugh.

Next was Rio. "Hey I'm Nakamura Rio, my quirk is illusion, and I'm single" she winks at everyone and all the boys start to blush. Karma and rio look at each other, they are probably thinking about having all these boys to tease now.

It was now karma's turn. "I'm karma akabane, my quirk let's me know when your lying and when you lie, I know the full truth, and I wouldn't mess with me if I were you." Mineta says "that guy gives me the creeps" then karma rolls his eyes and says "aww is the pervert scared." Mineta gets embarrassed and stops talking.

Then I went up. "Hi everyone, my name is Nagisa Shiota, I can control anything weather related, and... I'm a boy." Everyone looks at me confused and karma and rio start laughing hysterically. I glare at them and they stop immediately. This makes everyone nervous. They were all freaked out about karma and karma acted like that with me.

—————————————
KARMA'S POV

We then went outside and did this test thing. Whoever did the worst had to get kicked out, but I wasn't worried. The first part was where we had to throw a ball. We used our quirk to make it go farther. Of course I couldn't use my quirk but it still went very far because of our training.

Nagisa went and he used the wind to go farther and farther. Then rio went and she made an illusion to make it seem like it wasn't going to stop like that round face girl. But it really went almost as far as mine which is still father than most of the class.

When it was hayami's turn, she made it actually not stop. It kept on going. Then when it was Chiba's turn he did what I did but looked around the area to find the best place to throw it at. His was right behind mine, which is impressive.

At the end, he was just messing with us, he wasn't actually going to kick us out. "Hey teach. Why didn't you kick anyone else out. I mean one year you kicked a whole class ou..." he interrupted me and said "I had my reaso..." I interrupted him back and said, "which was because they had a lack of potential, isn't that right?" He then says, "I don't get paid enough for this." He doesn't even compare to Koro sensei.

———————————
After school (at the LOV bar)

THIRD PERSON POV