Chapter 4:LOST Part 2

Sonic's P.O.V.
I kept running ahead. I had to find Amy. She can't be self harming. I have to find a way to help her. I ran everywhere and can't find her! I stopped to take a break and I heard a female voice. I walked over to were I heard the voice.
" Your worthless," I saw Amy pick up her little blade and cut herself.
"No one likes you." She then cut herself again.
"You deserve to die, just like everyone says." She kept cutting deeper.
" Your a waste of space. Your pathetic," I then saw Amy crying on the floor looking at her reflection.
"Why can't I be like everyone else. Why do they pick on me..."
I then wanted to walk over to her but I ended up tripping over the bush. She quickly turned around and saw me. Her eyes widen. She got up from that spot and started running like there's no tomorrow. It happened so quickly. I got up and dashed towards her. She went through a lot of trees which I easily dodge. She was right in front of me and I sped up. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me. She was in shock.
"Let go of me." She said looking at me.
"Not until you tell me why you self harm."
"Why do you want to know?! In fact why do you even care?!"
"I care because a friend is cutting herself. Please tell me why you are cutting?" I said pulling her closer. She stopped struggling to get off my grip. Her hands went down to her side. Tears started to form in her eyes and started to cry. She then buried her head in my chest. I stroked her long pink quills. I hugged her tighter and she cried softly. I didn't want to push it further and remained like that for a good 10 minutes.
She then sinked to the floor and brought her knees to her face and her arm wrapped around her knees.She started to cry softly. I then sat next to her and grabbed one arm. I unrolled her sleeves and looked at her scars. She didn't try to pull her arm away.
"There ugly aren't they..." She said softly. I didn't respond. I kept looking at them. I looked at her deep scar and saw blood trickle down. She looked away not wanting to look at me. I then looked at her face. Her beautiful jade eyes started forming tears. She pulled her arm away from me and went to that position from earlier. A few minutes later I heard a little sigh. I turned to her and saw her asleep. I pulled her closer and let her head rest on my shoulder. I then saw her other hand holding something. I opened it slowly not wanting to wake her up. I opened it widely and saw a blade and some pills. Her little blade picking at her skin. A little blood was going down. I pulled the blade away and threw it somewhere. I then grabbed those 2 pills and threw it. I then pulled her in my lap and hugged her tightly until I drifted off to sleep.
~*~* 3 hours later*~*~
Amy's P.O.V.
I felt pressure on me. I opened one eye tiredly then the other one. I looked around and saw the blue hedgehog. Sonic. I then looked down. I was on his lap and he was hugging me tightly. I then tried to get off of his hold but failed. He's got a strong grip on me. It was like 3 something in the morning. I then shook sonic
"Sonic," he didn't respond. I then shook him violently,"Sonic get up!" He opened one eyelid. He loosen his grip on me. I got off of him and stretched. He then got up.
"So..." Was all he said. I turned around and was about to run but Sonic grabbed my wrist. I looked up at him. He had his eyes on me. I shook my head.
"Now what? We are lost! Maria jinxed it for us!" I said turning away from him.
"Don't worry. I'll just text Shadow..." He then took out his iPhone. "But we don't have any reception..." He said putting his phone back in his pocket.
"Damn it."
"Why did you guys had to come?"
"Sorry for worrying about a friend."
"We are... Friends?"
"Duh."
"I never thought of us as friends..."
"Well I have I really like you. Not that kind of way! As friends." I felt myself blush but hide it with my hair.
"Well... Whatever we just have to find were our camps at." Sonic nodded and went ahead. We walk for 1 hour straight!
"Do you see the camp?" Amy asked.
"No..." Sonic said stopping.
"Shadow!! Maria!!" He shouted.
"They came with you?!"
"Yea is there a problem?"
Amy stayed silent for a moment.
"We better get moving."
~*~ 2 hours later~*~
N͟o͟ o͟n͟e͟s͟ P͟.O͟.V͟
Amy and Sonic been walking for 2 hours straight already 5am. They still haven't seen the camp yet.
"we are going in circles!" Amy shouted.
"How do you know?"
"I've seen that tree like at least 10 times now!"
Sonic sighed and sat down on a cut tree bark. Amy sat on the floor. The sun was slowly rising.
" Amy you still haven't told me why you self-harm."
" I don't want to talk about it okay." Amy said not looking at him. Amy then saw something black and yellow passing through the trees.
"Wait a minute..." Amy said.
"What?"
"Shadow? Maria?"
They turned around and looked at us.
Maria eyes widen. "Finally we've found you! You got us worrying about you!" Maria said pulling Amy into a hug. She then tighten the hug. "Don't ever do that again." ((Best friend moment ^_^)) Shadow stood there looking at Amy in the eye. He looked a little disappointed. He then turned away after he saw Amy form tears in her eyes. Sonic stood there looking at Maria and Amy.
"Come on. We have to get back before we get caught." Maria said pulling away.
"Right." With that they went off looking for the camp site.
------•----------------------------
Hoped you enjoy the Small chapter. I know the ending of this chapter was kind of crappy...sorry. Well until then peace! And I'll try to post more often since I don't usually do that. K bai!