Chapter 3: Arriving

Chapter 3: Arriving
Everything was packed. Her backpack carried:clothes,flashlight,camera,portable charger, and snacks. Which are; granola bars, rice crisps treats, gushers, graham crackers, chocolate and cookies.
She walked out the room and went downstairs.
"Alright mom. The bus is outside." Amy's mom looked out the living room window.
"Okay honey.Make sure you eat and stay safe."
They both walked outside to the waiting bus.
"I'm going to miss you."
"Okay mom." Amy's mom hugged her, but Amy pulled away.
"Alright, see Ya later."
Amy walked to the school bus and the door opened. Amy went in side and the door closed behind her.
Amy looked for a spot to sit. She found one all the way in the back corner. Everyone looked at Amy.
"Amy, your here." The teacher said while marking here present. "Alright go take a seat."
Amy walked all the way to the back and everyone's eyes where at Amy. She felt weird. She sat down and grabbed her phone from her pocket and earphones and started to listen to Hold on till may.

They stopped at a light blue house. Sonic came out with a backpack and him walking towards the bus.
He went inside and looked for a spot.
"Hey blue, wanna come sit next to me?" Sally said while scooting over and making sure some of her cleavage showed.
"Uh no thanks. Um Sally?" He questioned trying to remember her name. Sally nodded.
"I'm going to sit in the back with amy." Sonic walked to the back and sat next to amy. Amy, not knowing Sonic was there,was drawing a rose with a blood dripping down of it.
"You want to be with that pink bitch!" Sally yelled.
"Sally acorn! Language!" The professor said.
"Hmph." Sally said while crossing her arms then started talking to bunnie.
"Hey."
"Huh? Oh hey." Amy said not interested and continued drawing.
"Nice drawing."
"Uh thanks."
Shadow and Maria then got into board.
"Hey Amy!" Maria said while sitting across from her.
"Hey Maria hey shadow."
"Hey." Shadow said while sitting next to Maria.
"This is going to be a fun weekend."
"Not really," Amy said " there's not going to be wifi for like 3 days!"
"So? We can have fun outside."
"Oh yea? What if we get lost and can't go back to the camp grounds? How is that going to be fun?" Shadow said.
"Easy we'll make it fun." Maria said while grabbing one of shadows cheeks.
"Whatever."
Tails, cream, rouge, knuckles, silver and blaze walked in.
"Hey guys!" Cream said smiling at us.
"Hey cream."
They all sat infront of Amy's seat. Sonic was looking at them.
"Oh! Hello my name is Cream." Cream said while sticking out her hand.
"Sonic." He said while shaking Creams hand.
They all went silent and amy started to tap her pencil to the beat of the song.
"So..." Sonic began. "Uh what kind of band do you like?" Sonic asked nervously.
"Umm... Pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens, evanescence, fall out boy, paramore and panic at the disco. You?" Amy said while beginning to sketch a girl.
"Eh basically the same."
"Hmm... I didn't know you like that type of music."
"So what song do you like from pierce the veil?" He said while taking out his iPhone 5s.
"Um I like tangled in the great escape and may these noises startle you in your sleep/hell above. You?" She then began to draw a boy and a sun set.
"I like the song king for a day and besitos." He said while playing a game.
About 2 hours, the whole class was in the bus chattering. Mr. Gomines (teachers name) stood up.
"Alright everyone, grab your belongings! We are almost there."
Just a few minutes they arrive.
"Alright everyone don't leave anything g behind," the school bus stopped and parked.
"Okay, first row get down carefully," the bus doors opened. "Watch your step."
Everyone then started to get off slowly and carefully.
"Okay everyone make a line."
Everyone made a line facing the teacher. Sonic stood next to amy. Next to amy was shadow and Maria. Sally was looking straight at amy, giving her a warning look. Amy payed no attention to it and continued to listen to the teacher.
"So everyone stay together! Don't get lost! Let's go to campgrounds and meet up with coach White. Alright this way." Mr. Choco said while pointing to the path.
Everyone started to walk to the camp ground which wasn't far.
Once they reach the camp ground.
"So we split it up to 2 groups! One for guys and the other for girls!" Couch white yelled.
" girls cabins is that way," he said pointing to the right." And the boys cabin is that way!" He said while pointing to the opposite side.
They all nodded.
"Alright go put your things down and come to the cafeteria for other instructions."

They all started to go to there designated cabins.
"Ugh, I have to be stuck with pinky!" Sally fussed.
"And I have to be stuck with a stuck up." Amy said while walking away where her friends are.
"That pink bitch." Sally whispered
"Calm down Sally," Bunnie said, who is Sally's best friend since kinder.
Sally looked at Bunnie then back at Amy. "Come on, let's go to the cabin."
"Yea."
~•*With Amy*•~
"Hey Amy!" Cream said while waving her hand.
"Hi guys, what's up?"
"Nothing, just waiting for Maria to hurry up!" Blaze said.
Maria looked at blaze and rolled her eyes with a smile.
"Jealous?" Maria asked with a smile.
Blaze then turned bright red.
"Shut up." Blaze said looking the other way, spotting silver talking to Knuckles,Tails,and Sonic.
"Oh why can't silver hurry up and ask me!" Blazed fussed.
"Aww don't worry blaze he will ask you. Trust me." Rouge said while walking over to them.
"How do you know?"
"Oh please. It's oblivious that he likes you. He turns red when he talks to you and stutters."
"Really? I never noticed that."
"Duh! We can all see it!" Cream said.
"Yup." Amy said nodding her head. "But don't stress over it. Or else your hair will fall out." Amy said.
Blaze then touched her hair. And was getting scared.
"Really?!" Blaze said while touching her hair a lot.
"Yup."
The girls started giggling and laughing. Shadow chuckled a little on how ridiculous blaze was acting.
"What's wrong with her?" Silver asked.
"I just said that if she stresses over something then her hair will fall out."
Amy said while holding her stomach of laughing so much. Blaze then calmed down a little.
"So all that was a joke?" Blaze asked
"Partly, but seriously don't stress." Amy said.
"Let's go to our cabins Amy so we can put down our stuff." Cream suggested.
"Yea, let's go." The girls then walked off leaving silver alone with the guys.

So how was this chapter? Hoped you guys enjoyed it :D I'll be posting daily (hopefully)
Questions you need to ask?
Ask me on Instagram where I can see it faster and reply quickly it's _sonamy_4_saiyans or Sonamy4life
Until next time! Bai!!