Chapter 2: The mistake

Chapter 2: The Mistake.

As soon as Amy came home, Amy asked her mom to sign the permission slip.
"What's that for?" Amy's mom asked.
"It's a permission slip for a field trip." Amy said while walking to the other side of the table.
"Oh, where are you guys going?"
"Where going camping this weekend."
"Oh, when is it?" Amy's mom asked not wanting to look at the permission slip. Wanting to start a conversation with Amy.
"Uh it's this Friday. It says it on the paper if you'll just read it." Amy said grabbing a cookie from the counter.
"Oh well here you go." Amy's mom quickly signed it and gave it back to Amy.
"Thanks." Amy then walked up stairs and went to her room. Amy put her things down and was called downstairs.
"Amy dinners ready!"
"Coming." Amy walked down stairs and sat down on a chair.
"Here you go." Amy's mom handed her the food. chili beans and rice.
Amy thought. She grabbed her spoon and started eating. Her sleeve was coming down a little. Amy's mom looked at it. She slowly looked up at it. She concentrated on the sleeve falling down. She then saw a mark,like a scratch. It started to fall down a little and saw more small cuts. Amy's mom then got up. She walked over to amy.
"Amy do you have anything you want to tell me?" Amy looked up from her food.
"Uh no." Amy's mom eyed her suspiciously.
"Hmm... can I see your arm?"
"No..."
"Can I please see it?"
"I'm telling you no!" Amy yelled staring at her mom in the eyes.
"Just let me see your arm!" Amy's mom tried to pull Amy's sleeve down.
"No." Amy said struggling. She kept pushing her away.
"Amy I'm your mother! Let me see your arm!"
"I keep telling you no!"Amy stopped struggling and got up from the chair and left the house. Amy's mom went behind her.
"Amy! Get back over here! Now!" Amy's mom yelled. The neighbors rolled their eyes and walked back inside the house.
"Leave me alone!" Amy yelled and placed in her earphones. Amy then ran. She past by everything. She then went to a park by the woods. She climbed the fence and jumped off and ran.
Amy then sat in a stump. She's been in the woods hundreds of times. She knows everything by heart. She sat there and grabbed a rock from nearby.
"Argh!" She threw the rock and landed by a pond.
A few hours later of throwing rocks Amy decided to go back home. She climbed over the fence and walked home with her head low. Only starring at the concrete. Amy's White House came to view. She peered through the window of the living room.she saw her mom crying. Amy felt a little sting in her heart but ignored it. She was almost spotted by her dad. She ran to the other side of the house to where her room was. She climbed up the tree that's close to her window. She sat there on the branch looking at her dark room. Her parents then walked in.
Amy scooted back a little to the darkness to not get seen. Amy leaned on the bark of the tree. Her mom grabbed a photo from Amy's nightstand. Amy's mom then felt tears running down her cheeks.
"Darrel, I've seen something at dinner." Amy's mom said,looking at the picture of the 3 year old amy and her family. Amy's older brother, Eric,laughing while amy is in his arms.Dad smiling with Kathy, the second oldest child, on his back. Amy's mom was in the middle looking straight at the camera.
"I've seen some cuts. Darrel I think amy cuts! My baby girl cuts." She then started to cry.
"We don't know that Crystal. She must've fallen off her skateboard again." Darrel said while hugging her from behind.
"But she would've told us. She didn't even let me see her arm."
Darrel stayed silent. Crystal put down the photo.
"We'll just have to ask her tomorrow."
They both left the room and amy waited until the coast was clear. She opened the window and walked in and looked in the mirror. She took off her shirt and pants. She looked at her reflection.
"Amy your a skinny bitch,no one will love you!"
That repeated in her head. She was the only girl that had a gap thigh, the only girl that didn't look good enough to get a boyfriend or good enough for anything! She was always bullied because of that. She's worse then the nerds. Everyone picks on her. But all Amy can do is listen. She can't do anything.
Amy grabbed her pjs and slipped them on and went inside the comfy bed and closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. With these lyrics in her head.
"I let you down. And I started to run! Never meant to be your pain what have I become?!Show me and show me the way back! Show me the way back!"

So how did you like it? I'll be posting every 2-3 days. I already have chapter 3 done but I'm just fixing it. So yea stay tuned! Thank you!
Need to ask me questions??
Send me it on my Instagram: _Sonamy_4_saiyans