Chapter:1 Amy's new friend

Chapter 1: Amy's new friend

It was six in the morning. Amy was in her room getting ready. She put on a black shirt with a black hoodie and black jeans. She then went to her bathroom and brushed her hair. She then grabbed her toothbrush and brushed her teeth. She smiled a little. Eww they're right. I am ugly.
She went back to her room and grabbed her blue backpack. She then headed downstairs.
"Where are you going?" Amy's mom asked
"To school."
"Not without eating."
"Not hungry." Amy then pulled the white door open and walked off.
When is she going to learn? Amy's mom thought.
"Amelia! Get back over here and come eat!"
Amy took out her earphones and kept walking. She kept walking while hearing music.
Ohhh, ohhh, well don't you say that I had a part of it. I guess we'll never know.
Or would you say that I had a part of it . I guess we'll never know.
Constant recovery! I see you choke and it takes my breath away.
But all is good, we close our eyes. Oh! They all except the lie.

The school was coming to view. Everyone was talking, texting, or playing football. A brown chipmunk walked up to Amy.
"What do you want Sally?" Amy asked.
"Oh Amelia, I just wanted to say hello." Sally said while looking at her posse.
"Okay you can leave now."
"What?Not going to say hello back?"
"No."
The bell then ranged. Sally looked at Amy and left with her posse and met up with her boy friend. She looked somewhere and saw a blue hedgehog staring at her. Amy ignored it and went to her class. Which is in the 2nd floor.

She went in the class and walked to her seat all the way in the back corner of the room. Shadow one of her closest friend since kindergarden sat in front of her. The second bell ranged and everyone got to there seats. The teacher finally came in with a blue hedgehog.
"Good morning everyone! I hope you guys signed your permission slips,"
Shit.
"Oh and everyone meet Sonic the hedgehog. Sonic your seat is next to Amelia. Amelia raise your hand."
Amy raised her hand a little. Sonic was looking everywhere.
"Higher Amy." Amy raised it higher.
She's the girl who was getting bullied.
Sonic stared at her and walked over. The class has started and the teacher was talking about basic math. Stuff that she already knows. Amy started texting shadow. She made sure not to get caught.
Amy: hey
Shadow: hey. I saw you look at the blue hedgehog when he came in the class. Is someone finally opening up?
Amy: eww no! Plus he was staring at me today in the morning when Sally was "talking" to me.
Shadow: oh.
"Amy can you solve this problem."
Amy looked up and answered. "X equals 4."
"Very good. I know you know this but please at least pay attention."

Sonic kept looking at Amy a lot of times. Sonic finally had the courage to talk to her.
"Pst. Amy right?" Amy looked to her right and nodded slowly.
"My name is sonic. Sonic the hedgehog." He said while sticking out his hand. Amy only looked at his hand and turned back to what she was drawing.
"Okay then." Sonic leaned to see what she was doing. "Your a nice drawer." It was a drawing of a beach with a sunset that looked perfect. Amy then covered her paper fast.
"Don't be embarrassed. Your actually a pretty good drawer."
"Thank you." Amy said while she was drawing the waves.
" so..." The bell then ranged. And Amy was putting her things away fast. Shadow then turned around. " see you in lunch. Going to meet up with Maria." Amy nodded. Maria was shadows girlfriend. She's a yellow hedgehog. We've know her for 6 years. Shadow then walked out. Amy still needed to put her things away. She grabbed her book bag and looked at her right.
"Your still here?"
" I was waiting for you."
"Why?"
"Because I want to. Hey can you show me around?"
"Uh sure." Before they can walk out the teacher stopped them.
" oh I see mr. Hedgehog made a friend already. Well can you tell your parents to signed this permission slip? This Friday we are going camping."
"Uh sure."
They then walked out of the class room. Amy has never felt like this before. She showed sonic around the school. The whole day was kind of boring for Amy. But sonic was "entertaining" her by talking to her. The last bell ranged for dismissal. Everyone was walking out the school.
"Thanks Amy for showing me around and letting me hang out with you today." Sonic smiled.
"No prob. Gotta go."
Amy walked down the side walk with her hoodie on while listening to music. It wasn't such a bad day for her. But she didn't like that feeling.