CHAPTER-48 ( ALL OVER)

THIRD POV :

Y/N and the man were hugging each other tightly while there was a total Chaos in wedding hall... suddenly there sweet moments broke when a voice spOKE from behind but close to them...

??... - are you both done because I don't like whats mine to be touched by Someoen else...

The other person rolled his eyes as he back off from y/n ...she LOOKED confused at direction from where the voice came from..she almost got a heartattack by seeing closeness Between him and her As she was GONNA scream but he covered her MOUTH saying her to shut up ...she calm herself as the person showed his face by the candle it was JIMIN...she sign in relive in SEEING him..
Then Turned around to see taehyung who smiled at her...

Suddenly Jimin fall down and Someoen at top of him ...he frowned in pain and all of them LOOKED at each other in shock... as the person spoke...

Suga - yahh why didn't you say where you are !! Iam not a cat who can see in dark... fool...

Jimin - aish will you first get of me your are to HEAVY...!!

Suga - ( scoffed) huh! Me ?  .heavy !! Instead you should say you are too small...to HANDLE me !

Jimin LOOKED at him with wide eyes as Suga got up fixing his coat ...Jimin got up glaring at y/n and taehyung who were quitely laughing together... they shut there mouth feeling his Stares...

Jimin - let's start with the plan now ok-

Jimin again falled on the ground crying in pain...as this time the weight was double... this time SUGA , taehyung and y/n were not able to stop there laughing....Jimin shouted shut up as they tried to control there laughs...both persons got up as Jimin stood up in pain...as he said...

Jimin - what the heck am I invisible that all have to bump into me can't you both see these many people!!!??  can't you bump in them huh!!!

Both Person KEPT themselves quite as Suga spoke...

Suga - aishh Jimin we don't have much time to play come on let's START the plan..

Jimin widen his eye's looking at him in disbelief...

Jimin - yah how dare you hyung ..!! If they have fallen on you ..you would have killed them till now..

Both the person spoke which made all of them recognise them...NAMJOON AND JIN....

Namjoon - umm Jimin we are sorry ! But let's do fast ok?

Jin - yeah mochi we are Sorry..-

Jimin - yahh!!! Mochi,??!!!,

Y/n - ok GUYS!! Please I don't wanna marry him could we start the plan now? 

Jimin - Suga hyung you have phone right?

Suga - yeah I do ...and I know what to do I will go now...

Jimin and everyone looked at each other shacking there heads when they remembere they all have phone even all the people's in here but no one used it...

Soon the lights Turned on as all stopped there moments..... all eyes were on them...

Y/n looked at Jimin who went near hyun-woo smirking at him... hyun-woo frown saying...

Hyun-woo - so it was you who did all this huh?

Jimin - what do you think? Iam here to take my y/n and I will take her with me...do whatever you can do...

Jimin Turned around started to walk near you with a Smile...

Y/n  LOOKED confused at him ....

But hyun-woo shouted from behind...