𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7. 𝖂𝖍𝖞 𝕴𝖘 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝕳𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌? (I)

1st April 2018

"Finally!"

The tall male slumped into his seat, eyes immediately close as he yawned tiredly.

It's been 3 weeks in a row.

He hadn't slept peacefully ever since. He has been struck by a lot of ideas. It's crazy. They were given 8 months break and here he was, sitting in his studio, pouring all of the words he had in mind.

His hand grabbed his phone on the table beside by itself as if it was on cue that he was supposed to be home.

Just as his eyes made contact with his phone's screen, the light brightness emitting from his phone was in its highest settings didn't fail to make him groaned, loudly

"Shit, too bright!"

When he finally managed to set his phone on its lowest brightness, his eyes suddenly widen in utter shock. The notifications he got from his members were all over his lock screen, making him quite overwhelming. How come he didn't receive any notifications ringtone? 

'Maybe it's in silent?', he thought

running his eyes over the texts, unconsciously, he let a wide smile

The worried texts he received from each of them makes him started to tear up.

'I know you are busy but please don't forget to stop if it's too much'- Tae

'Hyung, come back if you finished!'- Jimin

'You have done so much for us but that could wait, now get your pretty ass here'- YoonGi

'I know you skipped food cause of your sexy brain but please come home'- Jin

'NamJoon, we missed you'- Hobi

And the previous texts he received from JungKook

'I just arrive!'

'I heard you didn't eat well, baby'

'It's been 3 weeks since I left and you locked yourself? Baby, go home'

'I'll be back before our break ends'

'Promise me not to push yourself'

'I love you!'

Some of the texts are from days ago but he still couldn't help but feel like he was so special.

To make his member stop worrying about him, he decided to make a face call. Just as he was about to press the call button, an unknown text came in

NamJoon titled his head in confusion, who would be texting him?

He never gave his phone number to anyone else even if some of his old friends want his number from the people he knew, they need to ask permission from him before giving his number out. He has set the rules for a long time and every one of them knows it.

Deciding to check the texts without opening the real chat, he goes back to his home screen, quickly adding a shortcut widget for WhatsApp. He always did this method every time he received an unknown number, afraid that if he opened them, it would be spam. He didn't want that to happen so the easiest way was like that.

NamJoon eyebrows furrowed,

"The fuck? What is this? A prank?"

He let out an annoyed pffted, can't believe that people still played scary things like that. What do they think he is? A coward?