𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4. 𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖊?

Dim lights surround the cold, dark atmosphere making the person shiver from the coldness of the pouring rain outside, moreover when the wind of the air conditioner is on its lowest temperature brush against his bared skin but he didn't mind at all.

NamJoon's mind already has been wandered off by itself as he sat on the couch, head on his knees that were pressed to his chest, hugging it tightly while waiting for his best friend, Jackson Wang who likes to be called Jackie to come back with his boyfriend, Mark.

He suddenly smiles, recalling the memories 8 years ago where his tough best friend's face turned red when he confessed to Mark. It was a bit challenging for NamJoon to help Jackson to win the latter's heart since, at that time, Mark just broke up with his past lover.

Jackson Wang being the gentleman he is, always be there for Mark, telling the latter to only take his time to recover cause he knows that heartbreak can't be cure immediately but it also needs time, to heal itself into a new one.

Mark was more than grateful to have Jackson in his life, even he can't give the latter his heart yet, but he still shows some affection towards Jackson and he even promises himself that as soon as he's able to learn and accept love again, he will waste no times and flee in Jackson's arms. NamJoon found it a bit weird about Mark's promise to be honest, like how can Mark be so sure that he's gonna love Jackson but who is NamJoon to put his nose between them so he only kept it shut

But as 8 months went by, Mark then steps up to Jackson and confessed that he's ready to love. What cringes NamJoon is that he, himself still remembers the place where the duo had their first kiss well more like eating each other faces at the park, the feelings of wanting to puke are understandable but he held it in. He cursed at Jackson for bringing him to their little 'date'. NamJoon always tried to reject his best friend's offer but also always end up losing. So along with the date, NamJoon would always stay behind them like a third wheeler or you can say a wingman.

At night time of that day, NamJoon threw a celebrating party at a karaoke club for Jackson and Mark that finally became one. NamJoon was happy for them as always, he's proud that through the process of 'Jackson and Mark', he was able to help them.

Also at the same time, where he met his soulmate again that just came back from Daegu after 3 years where they last saw each other. NamJoon didn't even know that YoonGi was coming to Seoul so he took that chance to make a surprise for the younger. But what unfair for NamJoon as he unfolds the truth is that Jackson knew it all along but he kept it a secret. He wants to smack and sulk for a week at Jackson but he can't cause he was too excited and happy that YoonGi finally changes his mind and fly towards him to achieve his dreams, well their dreams together.

People must be wondering how the cold, heartless, emotionless Min YoonGi became NamJoon's important person in his entire life. You can't blame NamJoon tho, he just started to fall in love with YoonGi's personality when in 6th Grade where each of them is asked to stand up in front and tell the whole classmates what their ambitions are, what's more, is when the older starts to rap faster than the lighting, how he produces and written the lyrics song so beautiful. Which brought them more and more closer is when they actually have the same ambition. So starting from there, they established a beautiful, strong connections

Their friendship love is strong enough to kill people with too much adoration and cooing that can't be described through words but action. Moreover, when they start living with each other, they both have no sense of shame at all, and the way they always help each other doing morning routine is not like a normal friend would even do at all. NamJoon while brushing his teeth, YoonGi would tiptoe behind him and comb the younger's hair and when sometimes NamJoon would help YoonGi shave. It was like they were even married in the first place.