𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3. 𝕴'𝖒 𝕲𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖄𝖔𝖚

Sweats dripping off his forehead as he breathes heavily, sucking the air that he exhaled while he moves his body to the rhythm.

"That's it for today, good job everybody" Hoseok declare

The dance came to a stop and everyone's body immediately fall without any warning, letting themselves touch the cold floor. Some even fall with a loud thud, hitting their face, "OUCH!"

"Seriously V?" Jimin rolled his eyes before covering them with his arm.

JungKook smiles seeing the sight of his Hyung. TaeHyung get up and walk over Jimin, landing his tall body on Jimin's small figure while Jin, Hoseok, and YoonGi stand up after taking a big gulp of water for their dry throat, just to quench their thirst and start talking about the new movements that Hoseok just presented at them whether they should add it on or just follow the original movements itself.

JungKook could only scan the room with no interest, maybe he looks like he's enjoying the view, laughing with them all along when one of them makes some funny moments but the truth is he's feeling empty inside and outside.

His mind is nothing but emptiness while his heart has this big hole, and if you peeked inside, you wouldn't even have the urge to go down cause there is no light, none at all, only pure darkness.

Usually, this big hole of emptiness is always being filled with a person full of love, happiness, and a true feeling of able to feel life.

JungKook sat there still, smiling like a maniac when all of his memories flood back like cloud fogging his mind. He misses him. He misses his dimples. He misses his touch. He misses how easily he can melt in the other's hold. He misses the way he can make the other blush. He misses everything, spending time together.

Without him even knowing, his smile suddenly fade as a frown made its way towards his beautiful, handsome face that the other love to compliment him well, more like bragging that JungKook has the visual that making the other also pouted about but JungKook being dominant in their relationship always pull the other into his lap, whispering and convincing that the other is just beautiful the way he is.

Where are you?

JungKook could only ask himself where the other is but searching for him, JungKook hasn't taken the step yet. He doesn't know why but he feels like he's the one who should wait but sometimes his mind demands him to just go out and search for the other, maybe he's waiting for JungKook to find him.

He doesn't know but his thoughts are killing him every day, the day comes, night comes, it always has this kind of strength to make him lose focus.

The members noticed this since then but they kept their mouth shut, 'give JungKook his space' they say. All they did is only sit down and watched as their maknae suffering.

He can't stand the pain, he needs to find him no matter what. Even if they try to stop him, he won't let himself fall deeper into their lies. He had enough.

Now he will stand by himself, their excuses, he won't believe it again.

Maybe he's hurting now but he knows his lover is more hurting than him.

He abruptly stands on his two feet, wiping off the non-existence dust of his clothes before running towards the exit room but was fast held by Jin on his wrist.

"Where are you going, JungKook?" Jin asks curiously, gaining the others' attention. They turn their gazes at JungKook as if they were afraid of something that can be done by the younger without realizing it.

"I'm searching for NamJoon-Hyung" JungKook admitted, not feeling the urge to lie again.

Their eyes widen and Jin's hold on JungKook's wrist tightened. JungKook winced in pain as he pushes Jin off him.

When he successfully pushed Jin, he wasted no time and sprint out of the room.

He ran out of the building, pulling off one taxi and gave the driver his apartment's address.

He takes out his phone and went through today's flight departure. He searches and found that today, the flight to Ilsan is at 7 pm.

JungKook looks at his watch, now it's 5.17 pm. He has time to pack his things.

I'm coming for you baby, wait for me

_____

He wraps his arms around his body, hugging it tightly as a hope to prevent the coldness from killing him even he wore 3 layers of thick clothes, still, it was freezing. Letting a deep sigh of relief as he was already seated on the bench, he remembers the reason why he came there in the first place, slowly he unwraps his arm with a quick rub to give out at least some heat before shoving his hand inside his pocket, taking out a white thin piece of paper that was folded into two.

With the thing in his hand, he took a second to lift his head up to see a naked sakura tree without its beautiful pink leaves, the only one reason that caused the people to leave it abandoned and unloved. NamJoon pitied the tree, it feels like the tree is his mirror, reflecting him clearly that the tree's situation, only being wanted when it has its sakura leaves hanging around the branches same as NamJoon, he was used just to fulfill people's dreams, desire but did they even care about what NamJoon want? Or what his dream is? What does he want to achieve in his years of living? Of course no, how pathetic... How pathetic NamJoon's life is, that even his love one left him.

Only Lord knows how it felt to live in pain. His eyes then became watery without any reason. Well, he had a reason but he just too lazy to think about. He just lets his tears flow, didn't even have the intention to stop it.

Minutes turn to hours. Time is passing by but he still there, sitting as if he was waiting. Waiting to be saved.

He sighs, the sun now has gone down to its hiding spot. Slowly he opens his phone that was on his side since then.

His eyes widen, 54 missed calls, 7 voice message from YoonGi.

He places his phone near his ear, opened the voice message one by one,

"NamJoon? Please answer me, sugar plum"

"I need to talk to you"

"It's important"

"If you got to hear this, please call me back"

"I'm sorry"

"Joonie? Please call me back"

"It's about JungKook"

The moment he heard YoonGi's voice mentioned about JungKook's name, he quickly presses and dialed YoonGi's number.

____

Hi, sorry for the late updates.

I'm been busy this week. But don't worry, I have school holidays for 15 days start on this Sunday, 15th March 2020.

And I want to say that

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY, MIN YOONGI!

I won't be online tomorrow so I'm gonna shout out it early as an advanced.

For those who read this chapter, I wanna say that you guys are the most beautiful person. Love yourself.

Don't be like me, full of negativity

Your Author, Jkey💜✨