𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5. 𝕴 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝖄𝖔𝖚

"Yoonie?" He called out as he walks towards the said male with tears glistening in his brown doe eyes.

He can't believe it, his Yoonie is here, in front of him, smiling so widely that it even shows his rarest gummy smile that he only presented at his Joonie, the members and their fans, ARMY.

YoonGi leans out his arms wide for the younger, inviting him to his embrace which NamJoon didn't waste time more. He runs even tho they were only a few steps away, NamJoon couldn't hide his tears.

"Y-Yoonie" voice crack as he calls out the older's name

"Shh... It's okay, Joon bugs. I'm here" YoonGi shushed, patting NamJoon's back gently.

YoonGi's heart breaks at the fragile side of NamJoon. It hurts him to see NamJoon like this. How the younger cries his eyes out while burying his face at his neck, hands clutching tightly at YoonGi's back.

For the second time in his life, he had made his Joonie cry, again. He knows it himself that the younger is very delicate, one touch and he'll fall, breaking into shattering pieces but still, his selfish ass make NamJoon, their leader cried.

For 2 years without the younger, the group was incomplete. The other members may not notice the lack of the group but YoonGi noticed every single bit of it. Even more, JungKook. It was as if part of the group's soul had been taken away.

The entire time while NamJoon takes a break, YoonGi had to take the position as a temporary leader, and to be very honest, YoonGi finds it very hard and exhausting that he even questioned himself, how the hell did NamJoon bear with the stress given to him. It's clearly shown that all the time when NamJoon was with them, he carried the whole pain within himself.

He abuses himself, he pushes himself. To the very end edge where he knows that NamJoon would never be able to pick up himself. He would keep doing that until he was satisfied. NamJoon will always do something even a tiny bit, he would hurt himself, physically and mentally.

Just by thinking of his Joonie fall on his knees because of exhaustion just for the members makes his heart clench. How damn stupid and oblivious of him to never try to care about NamJoon. He always thought that NamJoon is fine by himself since the younger, every time after practices or after finish writing lyrics, he would smile.

YoonGi realizes it until now that the smiles, the laughter emitted from NamJoon were just an act to hide all the bearings he had held during the past he was with them.

His Joonie was hurting.

He cannot let that happen once more, enough. Enough of making NamJoon cried, enough of making NamJoon shattering into pieces of glass. He has to stand up for his Joonie.

The older pull himself off NamJoon, hands cupping both cheeks in his hand while eyes scanning the younger, he noticed that NamJoon's figure is not the same. He can completely see the cheekbone visible along the side of his face. And when he hugs NamJoon, his body feels so thin and small like there isn't any flesh in the first place.

Despite his tall figure, YoonGi guarantee he can carry the younger in any style, believe him. NamJoon must be underweight than his supposed weight or even lighter than YoonGi's which is not healthy for a tall guy like NamJoon

Thumbs caressing every part of NamJoon he could hold, choking back his tears, YoonGi tries to be strong for him

Even when YoonGi watch even closer, NamJoon looks like a lifeless body, his beautiful tan honey skin looks paler than its original color

How selfish of him to leave his, their leader like that, alone, full of shame as if he just brings a disgrace for the band when he runs away from home. Well, did NamJoon act the dorm as his home until now?