Chapter 3

Nats POV:
The golden sun begins to shine through the blinds and wakes me up. I try to get out of bed until I realise my legs have been knotted with Y/Ns. Her legs were in between mine and she has a hand on my chest. What am I going to do? I can't risk waking her up because she will see us like this and it will be more awkward for the two of us. She always seems so peaceful and there's no chance she will be waking up anytime soon as it's still early. I guess I'll just lay here and think about what I'm doing today.

It's been about 20 minutes and I've pretty much made a mental note of everything I'm going to do today in my head. Y/Ns hand starts lightly rubbing on my chest. She's waking up. What is she going to think?

Y/Ns POV:
I slowly open my eyes and see Natasha staring at me. I look down to see our legs combined together and my hand is lying on her chest. It takes me a minute to process what's going on until I quickly jump up out of bed. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" I say whiles placing my hand over my mouth. "Let's not talk about it, I just want to get up and get on with my day ok" Nat replies with. I just nod my head and Nat goes into the bathroom to get ready for breakfast.

I'm currently sat on the sofa finishing of the book I spent all yesterday's afternoon reading. Nat comes out of the bathroom wearing a white tank top and blue denim shorts, I swear she has a tank top in every color. Her hair was slightly wavy and I have to say, she looks really pretty. "Stop staring and go and get ready Y/N. We're not being late again." I follow her orders and go into the bathroom to get changed. I spend about 5 minutes trying to decide on an outfit. I finally choose out a white spaghetti strap top and black denim shorts. I did one french braid in my hair and decided not to put any makeup on as it's really hot in Paris at the moment. I leave the bathroom and grab my little black bag. "Finally" Nat says. I didn't even take that long. "Well come on let's go" I say.

We make our way around the endless corridors and make it to the breakfast area. It's huge.
"Bonjour pouvons nous juste avoir une table pour deux s'il vous plaît?" I ask to somebody who looks like a waitress. "Désolé de ne pas travailler ici" They reply. "Excusez mon amie, elle n'est pas la plus brillante" Nat says whiles laughing in my face. It wasn't that funny. I just got a little bit confused. We finally find a table that will suit us best and go up for food. There was literally every breakfast food you can imagine. Bacon, eggs, waffles, sausages, pancakes everything! There was also a lot of different food there but I tried to avoid it because I like to stick to what I know. I decided to just get some toast and a pancake. "Are you going to get anything" I ask Nat because she's been staring at the food for about 5 minutes. "You took the last piece of toast,that's what I wanted" She says. "Oh sorry I didn't realise" I say as I put the toast on her plate. I didn't really find this a big deal and I wanted her to eat. We both took our seats and began enjoying our breakfast.

It was really quite between us. "So um are we ever going to talk about what happened this morning?" I have to ask.

Nats POV:
God why can't we just eat breakfast without her asking any questions?! "There's nothing to talk about"

Y/Ns POV:
Why is she being like this? Just answer the damn question! "You can't avoid it forever Natasha"

Nats POV:
I take a bite out of my toast before saying this "Look Y/N, the leg situation, I can't explain. But it was your hand on my chest that was probably there all night, I wouldn't know because I slept through the whole night but it's obvious it was. Just watch where you're putting your hands next time ok?" I can see Y/N put her head down and giggle. Is this supposed to be funny to her? "I'm sorry but I think I missed the joke , what's so funny?" I ask.