Chapter 2

I heard his ocean deep voice say, " Are you ok?" but I was lost in his beauty. He waved his hands but I was still staring . He suddenly snapped his fingers. I flinched in response and pulled away from him. I nodded my head as I covered my cheeks and ran towards my cabin. I was so embarrassed at my own stupidity. I sat on my seat and rest my head on the bench with a loud thud thinking about what happened earlier. I am so embarrassed. I suddenly heard footsteps approaching the entry door. I peeped to have a look and saw our CEO enter the room. We got up and bowed to him in unison. He said, " We have a special guest with us. He is a really famous fashion designer and his designs are the most creative. For the wedding dress project I have requested him to stay with us throughout the project and guide us with some helpful ideas" I heard footsteps from the entry door once again. I looked in the direction of the sound and saw the guy. He was the same guy who caught me in the stairway. The same guy I was staring at. I quickly covered my face and bent down the table. I sat there and heard him introduce himself. " Annyeonghaseyo Kim taehyung ibinda. I will be there till the end of this project and make sure you will have the best designs of all time"

 I will be there till the end of this project and make sure you will have the best designs of all time"

 I could hear girls complimenting his looks. The CEO took him with to his cabin. I slowly peeped through the hole in my table and saw him walking away. I quickly got up and sat on my chair grabbing my hair in frustration. I got to work thinking hard for a unique design. Suddenly Taehyung called a meeting. His assistant said us to assemble in the meeting room. All the girls went to the washroom to put on some makeup so that they can "impress" Taehyung. I just went to the washroom and sat on the toilet seat. How the hell am I gonna face that guy. He wont remember you right? Ya he wont remember me. I am not that good to stay in people's minds. I went out of the washroom hoping he'd not remember my face. 

Everyone entered the meeting room and I stepped in last. I sat on a bench at the corner of the room. 

Taehyung: So let's begin our meeting. First let's know your names.

Everyone were saying their names one by one. I cannot say my name. I.. I really don't know what to do. None of my colleagues are gonna tell him that too coz they like to see me suffer. He asked the person before me to tell her name. She seemed to be lost in her own dreamland. His tone depend and he sounded angrier. I was scared. She still did not answer. He snapped his hands and told her to get out of the meeting room. She snapped out of it and said apologized to him but he did not show any mercy. He seems to be a workaholic. He asked me my name. I got up from my seat. I began sweating so much. I did not know what to do. I stood there like a dumbo. He let out a shout which made me flinch. I flinched hard. I lift my hands to gesture him and say that I cannot speak but the others started laughing at me. Never in my life did I want to say anyone that I cannot speak. Tears were forming up in my eyes. He looked at me with his angry eyes. He said, " Ohh so you decided not to speak then you better leave the company". Why is he so short tempered. " Are you mute? I cannot stand such impolite behaviors from your side If your not serious about your work and decide to make fun of me you may leave". He never gave me a chance to gesture. I took a pen and started writing. " It is bad to force someone who cannot talk and criticize them like this" I showed the paper to his face which shut him up. As he read that he looked at me in an apologetic way. I ran out of the meeting room. Tears started rolling down my cheeks making my skin pale. I sat on my bench and and started crying. Only if my parents hadn't abandoned, only if my life wasn't so terrible. I could have spoken for myself. I could've had my voice back. 

Taehyung POV

I felt bad for yelling at her. She- she was mute? What have I done? The meeting got over and as soon as it got over I went over to her desk to apologize to her. I reached her bench and saw her sleeping on the bench. I went near her to check if she was really sleeping. I moved her hair from her face. I tucked it behind her ear. I admired her for a while. I felt really bad for what I did earlier. I decided to make it up to her tomorrow.

Jin- Ae POV

My eyes were feeling really heavy so I decided to rest my head on the bench.

_______time skip_____________

I woke up and saw that it was already night. The room was pitch dark and nobody bothered to wake me up. I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes. I took my handbag and left the building. Tymee unnie said that her car was parked at the empty street beside the office building. I could borrow it for today. I reached the street. I felt scared to step in the street all alone. There was a stone beside me at the edge of the road. I picked the stone and took it with me. I suddenly heard sounds of flirty whistles from behind. I heard footsteps too. I increased my pace. I walked faster but suddenly someone grabbed my arm and turned me around. There was a scary looking man in front of me, he looked at me with a smirk and said, " Well someone seems to be lost tonight" I lift the stone to hit him with it but he stopped my hands and twist it making the stone fall out of my palms. He pinned my hands behind me and grabbed my neck.