chapter 10

She clutched her throught struggling to breathe. She was about to fall down but I caught her, "jin-aeshhi what is it?!?! What's wrong?!?!" I shouted as I shook her. She whimpered more and made the grip on her throat even more thight. I quickly carried her in my arms and took her to the car. By the time I placed her in the car she had passed out. I kept my ears near her chest to see if she was breathing. I put my finger in front of her nostril. Thank god she is alive. I drove off to the nearest hospital.

I was waiting in the lobby for the doctor to come. "Is Ms. jin-ae's gaurdian here?" I quickly walked up to the doctor. " There is nothing to worry it was just her trauma kicking in. Something must've gone terribly wrong with her. But for now she is perfectly fine. You can take her home tomorrow" I sighed in relief.

I went inside her ward. She was wide awake. I took a chair and sat next to her, "jin-aesshi you did not tell me what's wrong" I asked as I caressed her knuckles with my thumb. She cupped my cheeks and smiled. I could assume that she was getting sleepy. I suddenly saw her taking a pen and paper. She wrote, "I just wanna be alone tonight" I nodded my head and went out.

Jin-Ae pov

As soon as he got out I started crying my heart out. This was the day I lost my voice. The day my parents abandoned me. The tears started continuously falling down my cheeks. I pushed my knucles in my mouth so that there wasn't any sound while I cry. I wish I could talk to taehyung about it. Wish I could tell him what's wrong.

Next day

I have got discharged from the hospital. Tae told me to rest but I can't I've got to work hard to afford the surgery. I told him I'd come and he hesitantly agreed.

It was almost break. But we got an announcement saying "we request you to come to the designing room to see the wedding dress.

We all were so excited to see it. We immediately rushed over to the designing room and the dress we saw was unbelievable

 We immediately rushed over to the designing room and the dress we saw was unbelievable

my eyes could not believe it, it was beautiful. Tae entered in. He said, " liked it? I'm sure they will love it too. Now enough of looking. We don't want you to spoil the dress.

_______time skip_____
It ws night and I went to tae's cabin to see if he finished his work. I was about to knock but I suddenly heard him speak over phone with someone. "But sir you had guaranteed that you'd pay once the project was over. What do you mean you did not like the design. We tried our best sir. But you should at least pay us for the dress we've made. If your daughter did not like the design then she should've said that when I sent you the draft"

He is not paying. What does he mean? The wedding dress was beautiful. What will I do?