𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰, 𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗚𝗘

3RD PERSON POV;
A few days have gone by..

Richie looked at Bill. "ARE YOU CRAZY? ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED?!" Richie yelled as two of his friends hold him back.

"N-no, i-if This was a-about (Y/N).. you'd be on it by now!" Bill had snapped back at him, knowing that (Y/N) was a soft spot for Richie. Just like Georgie was a soft spot for Bill.

"Don't you fucking dare bring her into this! She's just lost!! Okay, I'm doing what I can and your just bring it all down!!" Richie yelled back. The others where confused, still trying to break up the fight.

As the fight continues, they say even more hurt full things to each other. Bill telling Richie it's his fault that (Y/N) is dead now.

Richie telling Bill that because he lied his little brother is dead now.  It went on back and forth, leaving both of the boys with tears but still going on.

YOUR POV;
(BET YOU DIDNT SEE THAT COMIN'!)
It's dark, cold, and i can't breathe. Where am I? I tried to get myself up, the water.

Water? It's cold. I'm screaming at myself to get the fuck up. It's like I'm in a nightmare.

I move slow, and I'm weak.

The last thing I remember was riding on my bike, after saying goodbye to someone. Then it went dark.

Who was I talking to?

No I don't need to worry about that now, I need to find out where the hell I am, and how the fuck I get out.

"Ooh, (Y/N) your up.." I heard a voice, it sounded high pitched and creepy. But so familiar. "Huh..?"

I can barely get my voice out. Looking up I see IT. Looking at me. I screamed, but my voice didn't come out. it was an actual nightmare.

My body started to work again, I can feel my legs. it got closer to me then it ran at me. as it came at me, My body finally started working and I ran as fast as I could, seeing a light, I refused to let my legs to stop.

I ran and didn't look back. I then seen an opening, my legs still running as fast as the could.The sun was bright but I powered through that and continued to run. I had no idea where I was going but I never looked back.

-

I'm on a street now, maybe there's a police station near me. I just want to go home. I seen kids in front of me, but I continued to run.

Running through them I tripped and fell. i started to cough a bit. the fresh air was a bit heavy but felt nice.
"W-what.?" A voice said. it sounded so familiar..

I put my hands up, covering my face. if i get attacked, i think it will kill me. i already feel weak as hell. i think i'm dehydrated and i'm starving.

"(Y/N)..?" I heard another familiar voice. they know my name? I lowered my hands, "H-how did you know my name..?" I asked the random kid. it was 6 boys and a girl.

the person who said my name had glasses on and curly hair. it then came to me. he was the one I last talked to before everything went black.