Chapter 28

Noah's POV

I drive as fast as I can to get to the bowling alley trying my best to ignore all of Jason's questions. I'm a not usually a serious person but when it comes to my family, I don't play about them. I get out the car, slamming the door as I run into the bowling alley to see Ivy's hand on Graysons thigh and tears streaming down her face.

" Hey, Hey, Hey it's okay. Just get in the car I got it, okay?" I say softly 

She nods in reply and walks out the building. 

"What did you do this time?" I question jokingly, helping Grayson up as I wrap him arm around my shoulder

"Shut up" He grunts out as I walk and he limps to the car.

"This is is all your fault!" I hear Jason yell just to see him yelling at Ivy as she slowly backs away from him.

Cliffhanger.....

Jk

Jason's POV (Surprise shawty!!)

On the drive to the bowling alley, I had no idea what was happening and to make matters worse, Noah wouldn't tell me where we were going. Am I getting kidnapped right now? I just wanted to sleep man. It's always-

My thoughts were interrupted by Noah's terrible driving as he parked inthe bowling alley parking lot and slammed the door running to the building. Damn what he do that for? It's my car he needs to calm tf down. I step out the car to make sure no damage was done to MY car and about five minutes later, I see Ivy walk out the building with her head down. As she comes closer, I see that she's crying. Oh shit what happened this time?

"What happened?" I question impatiently

" G-Grayson got s-shot" She says as tears stream down her face

"Oh my fucking gosh" I say lifting my hands up to run my hands through my hair and see her flinch at the corner of my eye.

"What did you do this time huh?" I ask walking closer to her

"I-I didn't do anything" She says, backing away slowly and staring up at me with her tear filled sea green eyes.

"Of course you didn't. This is is all your fault!"I growl out angrily

"Hey!" I hear a voice yell

Yea that's pretty much it. Watch her get hit by a car😂😂......No? Ok. Yea sorry this chapter is super rushed cause I don't have a lot of time cause you know homework but we have 10.7K READS!!!! PLUS 530 VOTES!!! Thank you guys so much!!! 

I wanna say thank you too @_StarShopping for voting on all the chapters!! Yall should go check out her reading list and her theme because it's absoulutly amazing. 

Byeeee❤❤❤