Peter

The afternoon soon came to the tower along with the moving team. Your room was now stacked with boxes and Banner had  offered to help you but you politely declined. Each box had personal things and little nick nacks you liked so much. Peter soon came to the tower and went up to see Mr stark who was working on new phones for the public.

"Hey Mr Stark I came as quick as I could"

"Hey kid" he ruffled his hair and set down his spanner.

"Not only you in the personal intern business it seems Bruce has taken a personal liking to Liz. She is now his personal intern as well as lab assistant"

"Woah so will we work on projects together?"

"Yeah but me and you need to finish this and then we will see her. Okay kid?"

"Sure Tony"

"Now a wrench if you please Parker"

They worked in the lab for hours, lifting parts and making new adjustments to the phone. They were like father and son stopping for ice cream and food.

While they were occupied it gave you time to get busy. The posters were set up and shelves were put in, you stacked your books along the shelves. Some of the books ended up by your bed because you could not fit them on; little trinkets where tossed on to the shelves to decorate them and a little Tin was put together to hide money and sweets and a letter from your mother. The tin was pushed as far back as it could go under your bed. You placed your school books on your desk and put your school bag on the floor resting up against the desk. You set up a night stand and put all of your sanitary stuff into them including hand cream. Into the bathroom you went putting all of your hair related items into one draw them filling the cupboards with medical things and eye wash. You came back into your room and took a tool out of one of your bags and removed the rug, you placed the tool in the floor board and lifted up the board. You placed the tool in your mouth and took the next plank out; wires were tangled in bunches and pipes made up the network. You grasped the tool out of your mouth and reached into the gap in the floor and disabled a few things. You slid your own personal tec into the floor to make sure the change was undetectable. You placed The floor back and flipped the rug over it.

The room now had a sense of character. It was finished off with a chalk board and a glass board with a white marker and a box of chalk. You kicked off your shoes and put on more sturdy ones with steel toe caps.

"Friday is Bruce in the lab right now?"

"Yes and said to join him any time you want to"

You picked off a figure from the shelf and headed down to the lab. As soon as you entered the door you saw goggles and a lab coat, you slid them on and it was a nice fit. Bruce stood in all of the gear and beckoned you in. He was working on a new element that could rapidly distribute heat at a fast pace in order to keep it's self cool. You helped with the new gloves you had been given, they reacted to screen's the same way normal fingertips would and were a slim fit compared to the other gloves you had on before. The stitches were under and holding well and were not at all strained by the gloves. You moved glasses and beakers with ease and helped with delicate pouring. You were done in no time.

"Hey Bruce this is for you" you held up a figure.

"As thank you and this is yours" he held a box out to you.

"Open it later. I heard Peter got here so go and see him"

"Okay thank you Bruce"
You slipped it into one of your pockets under the lab coat.

You took the lab coat and the goggles off and headed to Tony's lab. You saw Peter and him inside laughing while hot wiring a board.

"I am not interrupting anything am I?"

"Nah kid come in. Hey peter your friend is here."

"Hey peter, sorry I ran off like that I am pretty sure MJ told you all about it"

"It's fine I do it to her a lot so she will forgive you. How is your hand"

"It's fine"

He tried to look at my hand but I pushed my hand back down and have him an awkward smile.

"I already know"

"You you do!?"

" Yeah Mr Stark already filled me in. Now let me see" he made grabby hands at me.

"Okay fine"  I slid off both gloves and held my hands out. He took them in his and flipped my hands palms facing up. He could see the cotton protecting my stitches but before he could get sad light started to form around my fingers.

"Woah that's so cool"

"I know right" I was now back to comfort, I liked my powers again and decided I will work with what I have.

"Hey Liz could you help me? I want to test something"

He held out an input absorber with a flashing red light. "Could you put your hand on this while using your powers?"

I my hand down on the pad and it charged the whole thing in two seconds. I took my hands off quickly because too much input charge will explode it.

We spent hours in the lab making things more robust and me and Peter bonded a bit more. Tony kept calling us "his kids" because we were kind of like a family already, all it took was 24 hours.

"Dinnnnnerrr!!!"
Was shouted at the bottom of the lab.

"Race you Mr Stark" Peter grinned

"You ready Copper?"

"Yeah Tony"

We ran down the stairs as fast as we could. Stark came in last, I came in second and Peter came in first.

"My my what are you doing? And who is that?"

" Hahhahaha Tony you are old"

"Shhh no one asked you bird brain"

Tony looked toward Pepper who stood with a pot in her hands.
"Pep this is Elizabeth Warren"

"Oh nice met you Copper Tony has said so much"
She smiled and hugged you and you hugged her back.

"Hi Pepper"

"Awww she is so sweet Tony"

"Yeah she is"

The dinner was set and the Avengers all gathered together around the table everyone was dressed in comfortable clothing. Everyone chatted with everyone and you even took part. Bruce introduced you to everyone and you appreciated each conversation.

"No but dinosaurs can carry tiny pencils"

"What are you on Thor? They have no thumbs nothing to grab on with"

"What type of planet is this Bruce?"

"It's called earth, a place where we do not have giant t-rex made pencils" you giggled as you shot back.