Eleven.

Here's another update. That's ambers tee shirt ^^

Chapter 11.

✖️ Sexual content ✖️

Ambers POV

Three weeks. It's been three weeks since I saw Harry. I have to admit I was scared to go back home but I miss him. I've been ignoring him at school, and anywhere I would see him. Perrie was driving me home, the only thing that brought me out of my thoughts was Perrie pulled into my drive way. "Okay love, where here. Text me if you need me ya." I smiled and nodded, leaning over to hug her.

"Thank you so much for everything" I say quietly. She just nods. I got my bag and exit the car. "Bye" I say. "Bye love" he car pulls out. Well here goes nothing. I open the door, the lads where playing COD MWF. I laughed as Harry yelled at Niall. Shutting the door ten eyes go on me. "Amber!" Louis yelled and jumped on me. I giggled at his silliness. "Hi Louis" I hug him back. Liam Niall and Zayn hug me with a quick hello.

Lastly Harry. He embraced me with a tight bear hug. "I missed you Amb, you have no idea how guilty I feel. When you left you made me realize it. Don't ever leave me again" his voice was quit shaky.

He kissed my cheek still holding onto me, "I wont" I laugh.

He finally lets go of me and grabs my bag. "Harry I got it you don't have to bring it up." I say with a quick smile.

"My pleasure" he says walking up the stairs. I follow him like a lost puppy.

I do have to admit it feels pretty good to be home, and not sleeping on a couch. I hear Harry down stairs saying goodbye to the lads, then his footsteps coming up here. Putting the last thing away I start to fold Harrys laundry. Might as well do this. Folding his grey tee shirt arms snake around my waist and lips on my neck. I put down the tee shirt and face him.

"Common let's finish this" he says grabbing my hand and leading me down stairs.

"I want to fuck you on this counter" his voice is raspy, his dark green eyes turn darker. I bite my lip knowing it's his turn on. He grabs my waist and smashes his lips to mine. He try's to slip his tongue in my mouth but I deny his wish. Rubbing his crouch area around mine I gasp as he slips his tongue in my mouth.

We fought for dominance and he won. I break the kiss and pull his shirt off.
"Eager aren't we" he laughs. I just whine. "Okay okay." Harry laughs at me. Pulling down his pants he wasn't wearing boxers. His bulge hits my face. I pumped with one hand just to tease him.

"Fuck Amber" he moaned as I sucked on the tip. Swirling my tongue around it, he had enough. Harry grabbed my face and started to thrust making me gag when he went deep. I could tell he was close, I pulled him out of me. Harry whined.

"My turn" was what Harry said. I knew exactly what he meant. He placed me on the counter and leaned over to me. "I want you to scream my name so the whole worlds knows that you are mine" he whispered in my ear. Chills ran down my spine. I laid my body on the counter with my legs hanging off, giving him easy access.i moaned as he put a finger in me thrusting it in and out slowly. His other hand traveled to my breast squeezing them. He added another finger making me go crazy.

"Fuck Harry" I moan. He pulls his fingers out and sticks them in his mouth.

"God baby you taste so good" he moaned. He lowered his head to my 'area' and plunged his tongue in. I gasped and moaned as he moved his tongue in patterns making me go crazy. I knew I was close, so did Harry, so he pulled out. I whined at the lost of contact. Harry stood up and put a condom on.

"Are you ready baby?" Harry asked. His eyes where darker, his voice was raspy. I nodded. Harry plunged right into me making me moan. I started get used to his size as he thrust into me. The pain was replaced with pleasure. I moaned as Harry lifted up my leg letting him go deeper into me. "Scream my name I want the whole world to know" he whispered, then began to suck on my sweet spot. I was going crazy. "Harry" I screamed as hit my g spot. He began to bite my sweet spot, I was sure he left a mark. I clawed at his back while he thruster harder with every moan.

"Amber fuck" he moaned. I was close, very close. A couple of thrusts later I couldn't hold it anymore, I came. That made me close around Harry making him moan. My breathing hitched. He pulled out and spilled on my stomach. Ours moans where in unison. "I'll clean you up" Harry moaned as he began sucking my clit. Harry licked me clean. Once he stopped I cleaned up my stomach and the counter.

"I'm going to take a shower" I nodded at him. I took one at Perries earlier so I was fine. My phone started going off, ' I've been having these dreams where we could fly--' Bulls in the Bronx played by Pierce the Veil. The called I.D was unknown. I slide my finger to answer the call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Amberrrrrr" his voice slurred.

"Louis are you drunk?" I forgot I never got his number.

"What pfffff no, anyways I called because you were out of carrots" carrots what the hell.

"Louis we don't need carrots,"

"But but ugh whatever Eleanor is here"

The line went dead. What the hell was that about. I needed to get dressed as I was still in the kitchen naked, on the phone with Louis. I headed up to my room and got dressed. February 16, in California was hot. I decided to dress in shorts, Galaxy vans and my blue and white nirvana tee shirt. I was set for the day

______

Guys don't kill me cause it's short I'm grounded right now and I'm pretending to work on my essay. I'll update when I can don't kill me.

Five votes and three comments for the next chapter

- Stormy 💀🌊