Five.

- Edited -

Hello my bad-bitchicans

Sorry I haven't posted in forever. Today is Sunday and I've been busy with finals before winter break. Oh yeah I'll be in high school next year so these finals count for everything. I've been so freaking busy. Thanks for more then 400 readers. I LOVE all of you. Vote please I'll update sooner

Here's chapter five

___________

Ambers POV

Today I start school. Oh great. My senior year well the rest of the half year. I put on some black skeleton leggings, a blue jean shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a red scarf, and black boots. Deciding on contacts or glasses, I chose glasses. Grabbing my bag full of school supplies and phone I ran downstairs and bumped into Harry. " Harry I'm sad because I'll be the only one at school " I looked over his shoulder to see Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall, Harry, and three other girls with bags on. " I guess I'm not the only one ".

Turns out they were on thanksgiving break when Harry bought me. The three girls ran up to me. "Hi I'm Danielle but call me Dani. I'm Liam's girlfriend." A girl with long brown hair and a tall slender body said, well Dani. " I'm Perrie, hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Zayns girlfriend" Perrie said. Perrie had her hair out in a bun with a jean jacket on and black leggings. We looked similar. " I'm Eleanor. Your so short sorry and pretty. I'm louis girlfriend" so Dani, Perrie, and Eleanor go to my school. They were all so beautiful. And here I am, a sex slave who is 5'1, 17 and I'm ugly. Well that's what I thought.

This is going to be interesting at school because everybody is British or American except for Niall, then there is me. I'm Australian. Harry yelled a five minute warning. "Liam who do I go with ? " they all had cars except me. " You go with Harry" he said. So it was Harry, Niall, and me in one car. Then Liam, Dani, Louis, and Eleanor in the other. Then Zayn and Perrie in the last. So three cars going into Winter Dale high school. All of us where seniors.

__________________

~ at school ~

Ambers POV

We all arrived at school. Of course me being the new student I had to go to the office to get my schedule. " Hi I'm new here im Amber Jones and I didn't get my schedule" I say to the old lady at the front office. She just looked up at my and typed on her computer. She printed my schedule and handed it to me. " Thanks " you old hag. I had:
Biology
AP math
Off period
Lunch ( go off campus )
Gym
Ap English
Study hall

( A//N idk what seniors have for classes cause I'm in 8 grade )

Biology was in room 272 so that's up stares. Trying to find my locker I scanned the numbers " 187, 188, 189, 190 aha." I said to my self. I had a top locker which was a bonus. But I'm short. Shoving everything in my locker I grab a binder paper and my pencil bag, with my biology text book. Grabbing my pass I walk to my first class. This day is gonna go so fucking slow.

I opened the door and everyone turned their heads. " Your late " my teacher said.
"I'm new " i sassed back. " Take a seat next to Dani " he said. Oh dani is in this class. " Dani stand u- " I cut our teacher off. " I know who Dani is her boyfriend is my brother ER step brother " I said before sitting down and writing down the notes.

____________

Seven long classes later. I met some nice people. Soon I was at my locker as the bell rung. Putin in my code I struggled to open the locker, " stupid fucking locker " I said pounding on it. Several minutes later it finally opened. Putting in my books and binders I didn't need I grabbed the ones I did need. Slamming the locker I was tackled to the floor. " Dani Perrie get your fat asses off me" I yelled at them. Eleanor laughed at us. " Let's go shopping " Dani said dragging all of us to her car. She sent a quick text to Liam and Louis saying ride with the other boys and drove to the mall.

Harry texted us that we were going to a party tonight, so we all had to buy clothes for it. I ran into Zara. I love that store. We all picked out clothes. Dani got a nice pair of white heels with a red dress that was sleeve less and short and tight. Eleanor picked a white skirt, black heels, and blue crop top that stopped before her belly button. Perrie picked a black skirt, red shoes, and white crop top that was the same as Eleanor's.

I saw a really cute black dress. It was a no sleeve one. Skin tight. Stop a tiny bit after my bum. I found a pair of black heels that were closed toe, and a felt feeling to them. " Amber you look hot. " They all said. I blushed. Deciding on getting the dress and shoes we all walked out of Zara.

______________

We all walked into the flat. " I'm here bitches " I yelled carrying my seven bags. I bought a lot. Me, Perrie, eleanor, and dani all ran up to my room. Grabbing one of the bags I pulled out my make up, the next bag my straightener, curler, and blow dryer. I needed those so badly. Searching through my bags I pulled out my dress and shoes. It was already nine o'clock, the party starts at ten. I instantly went to curl the ends of my hair. Dani and Eleanor were doing their makeup. I put my iPhone on my dock and blared Pandora. All about that bass - Megan Trainor came on. I love this song.

When I was done I put on some hair spray and started my make up. Doing winged eye liner, I put on some purple mascara. Putting white eye shadow on my eye lids I smiled. I did concealer and put on some red lip stick. Smiling with my looks I went to my bath room. Changing into my clothes I did my nails. Painting them white I put a black dot right before my finger.

( a//n Iggy Azaleas nails in black widow )

_______
Vote?
Comment?
Follow me?