Seventeen.

HERE WE GOOOO BTW IT MIGHT BE SHORT SORRRRRYYYYYYY

Ambers POV

We shot the video for the perfume and the shoot. I lost ten pounds before the shoot so I looked good for it, all thin like Cara. I was finally at my weight goal for modeling. "Amber and Cara you are done for today you guys may go home" I finally smiled, all I could think about is Harry.

Walking out of the photo shoot I changed back into my sweats and took off my make up. I pinned my hair up and grabbed my stuff.

Harry
Harry
Harry
Harry
Harry
Harry

"Hi Harry" I said walking to my car. Then I quickly turned around and started running.

"HAROLD" I ran and jumped on him. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. "Awe baby did you miss me" Harry laughed setting me down.

"Psh no" I said grabbing my bag again. I wrapped my arms around him kissing him slowly. " okay just a tiny bit " I laughed. We went to my car and hopped in, Harry put the radio on. It was silent but not an awkward silence. I tapped my fingers on the wheel as I pulled into our drive way. The London air was crisp reminding me thanks giving was coming up.

Many people were around and gathering in our town, everywhere. For being a model I was tiny and scared of big people. "Harry there's many people in London today" I shacked at the freezing air.

"It's okay baby lets go inside"  he grabbed me and picked me up taking me inside. I unlocked the door and set my stuff down, Harry took me up to our room and set me on the bed. "Baby do you want to shower or take a bath?" He questioned.

"I want to lay down and take a bath. Is that okay?" I asked. He nodded his head and started my bath. I saw him add some bubbles and light some candles. "Can I join you" he asked quietly. I shared my head yes and started to get undressed, Harry did the same. He went in first patting an area for me to join him. I hopped in cuddling into him. My body was sore from working out and yoga.

Harry wrapped his arms around me pulling me as close as he can.

I felt insecure about my body crushing him a little bit so I started to slowly to get off him. He pulled me back down and didn't let go.

Anticipation
Anticipatio
Anticipati
Anticipat
Anticipa
Anticip
Antici
Antic
Anti
Ant
An
A
An
Anx
Anxi
Anxie
Anxiet
Anxiety

I started to feel anxious about my weight. "Baby are you okay"

I nodded my head yes even tho I didn't feel okay. I know he could tell that I was lying to him. "Babe why are you lying to me I know your not" I tired to convince him that I'm fine. "I'm not lying, I'm just tired and sore." I sunk a little bit into the bubbles cuddling in his chest. I brought my finger up and started to trace the birds by his collar bones. He got goosebumps on his chest and shivered a little bit. I giggled at him being ticklish. But then again so am I. He knew and started to tickle me, I laughed and started to say stop. He wouldn't so I splashed him and laughed harder. "Stop Harry" I laughed. He stopped and slowly got out. I did the same. I bent over and in plugged the bath tub to let the water drain.

He slapped me butt hard, I turned around and there was a smirk on his face. His hair fairly wet with a towel wrapped around his hips. "Oh so your in that mood baby" I walked up to him grabbing his Armand pulling him to the counter. I sat on it and pulled him closer wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you"

Hey guys I just wanted to get this out. The sex scene will be next chapter.

I read all your comment and loved most of them

I'm sorry I haven't updated

BUT IM BACK MY KITTIES

-stormy