Seven.

Ambers POV

Long night last night. School sucked today. I don't know how Harry got me to calm down, but he did it. I was over at our flat and the boys had to run for some errands. It was about seven o'clock and they left at noon. I wonder what they are doing. deciding to take a shower. I felt disgusted. Stripping down into nothing I put on the cold water. I wanted to take a cold shower. Hopping in I scrubbed my body then shaved everywhere. Washing my hair with Strawberry shampoo then conditioning with matching the scent. I got out and towel dried my hair. Feeling better i smiled into the mirror. Wrapping a towel around my body and my hair I walked over to my phone to put on music. Seeing I had a text I opened up messenger to check it.

Harry x

Check our porch oh and happy birthday - hazza xxx

It's my birthday? Shit, I'm eighteen. Walking down the stares I slipped and almost fell. Hahaha. I finally made it to the door and found a pink bag. I picked the note out and it read:

Put this on :)

Dinner at 8:15 pm I will
be there at 8:00 pm.

Happy birthday gorgeous.

Aww Harry is so sweet. Running back to my bedroom I got out everything in the bag. It included a redish pinkish dress with two bottles of perfume, lotion and pink roses. I grabbed a vase and filled it up with water putting the roses in there. Thank Jesus I shaved but I have to get ready. I take my towel out of my hair and began to to blow dry it then curled it to perfection. I washed my face then did my make up, which included smokey eyes and red lips with concealer. And last but not least I put on the dress and picked out the vanilla lotion then sprayed some yummy perfume. Now what shoes ? Rummaging through my closet I finally found them. " Ah there you are " I said putting on my black closed heeled ankle boots. Slipping them on I grabbed my clutch and phone. I checked the time and my clock read 7:58. Perfect timing. I sprayed some mint breathe spray then Harry knocked, at his own house. Hahaha. Opening the door to find Harry in a black tux and his hair pushed back with a red rose. " For you " he handed my the Rose. I put it in a small white vase.

" You look beautiful Amber " I smiled then said " you don't look bad yourself Styles " he smirked then grabbed my hand. Harry opened the door for me then shut it. Jogging over to his seat I locked the door. " Amber open the door " he said laughing. "Fine cause your hot in that suit" I smirked then unlocked the door. Harry began to drive his eyes focused on the road. I turned my body towards him. " So, where are we going " hoping he would actually tell me.

"It's a surprise babe" I groaned at his response harry knows I hate surprises.
" Harry you know I have surprises " "We are almost there" he snickered at me. I pouted like a little kid who doesn't get their way. It's not Burger King here. Hahaha. Harry looks hot in his suit. And the way he licks his lips. He could get any girl he wanted. And how large his hands are, look at his fingers they are large and long. Harry could please any girl with his fingers. I would know cause I'm YA know his sex slave.

" Babe were here " Harry opened his door. As I was about to open mine he locked it then jogged over to my door. I unlocked it and just sat there for Harry to realize. Once he finally did he helped me out of his Range Rover. " Thank you " I smiled at him then took his large hand into my small one.

"Reservations under Styles" the guy nodded. He was fairly young, tall, slim, blonde hair and a lip piercing. He was cute but nothing compared to Harry. We followed him to our spot in the back with a candle light in the middle of the booth. As we sat down a girl walked up to us. " Hi I'm Jane and I will be your waitress. Do you guys know what you want to drink? " I was about to say something but harry cut me off. "A bottle of your best wine. Red" the girl nodded and ran off. " Haz you don't have to spend a lot of money on me you already spent two million on me just by buying me". My mom might be a greedy bitch now. " Anything for you tho "

We were at a Italian restaurant. Little Italy I believe. Opening up my menu I picked a plate of spaghetti and meatballs. Yum. I was drooling mentally in my head. I love Italian food. It's my favorite. Our waitress came back and took our orders. Then she flirted with harry but he denied her. He's a gentleman just not in bed. He's a wild man. God I can still picture him soaked in sweat as he thruster in and out of me. Stop Amber control yourself. I jumped up with excitement as I saw our food coming.

Control yourself

They put our food down and poured the wine. After a tiny bit of talking harry was almost done and I wasn't even half way done. " Harry this is amazing. " I smiled I put my arms in the table and Harry stood up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. " Common lets go dance " dance? Oh god I'm terrible. " Don't worry about being terrible I'll help you " did I say that out loud ? "Yes yes you did"

Harry pulled me to the ball room. " Follow my lead, Love " and that's exactly what I did. A little bit later I was kinda tired. They put a slow song on. Harry had his arms on my waist and mine on his shoulders. Leaning in I laid my head on him. " Haz im kinda tired now " I whined. " Same love lets go " we went back to our table to pay. Eating the rest of my food I downed the rest of my wine. Once Harry payed we left. "Thank you really for taking me" I said. Harry stopped us by his car. "you're welcome" He said closing the space between us and smashing his lips to mine. I felt something, like little tingles but they weren't little. They were huge. Oh no I like him.

______________
Wow haha not so cliff hanger.
I went back and edited every one of my chapters.
Shoutout to the people who have been following me and voting, now YOU GUYS SHOULD COMMENT MORE LOL XX
I love you guys
QOTD- who loves little mix cause I love them a lot.
You guys should comment question you want me to answer and if I have enough I will do a Q and A

- Stormy xxx