Fourteen

HERES THE UDPATE YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Ambers POV

-1 week later-

"Guys we have to hurry before I'm late to my plane!" I yelled. The lads were hooked onto me group hugging me tightly were I could barely breath. Harry and I were going to London for two weeks tp for my first model "meeting". Fans screamed everywhere so I had to yell. Paul was telling us to hurry or we will be late.

"I love you guys so much I'll text you when we land, don't worry Louis I still have your name tattooed on my body." He smiled at me before kissing my cheek and squeezing me till I can't breath. Liam hugged me tightly then said goodbye. Zayn picked me up and twirled me around. He always made me laugh. Last was Niall.

"Please call me so I know you land safely, I - I - I love you..." He says holding me tightly. A tear from him falls onto my shoulder. I was gobsmacked. He loves me? Should I tell Harry? "I will" I sigh then let go. He actually loves me... But I love Harry. A lot. Harry grabs my hand while Paul escorted us to the plane.

-later-

We still had about five hours to go. Harry was sleeping. I guess I should try to sleep. I plug in my ear buds and play some Arctic monkeys (A//N listening to them right now omg Alex is so gorgeous) and shut my eyes. Snap out of it comes on. I love this song. Counting down from 99 I start to fall asleep. London here I come.

-five hours later-

Harry woke me up by lightly shaking me. It was dark here and I was tired. "Babe wake up we landed" Harry cooed. I mumbled things before standing up. I was so freaking tired and hungry. "Haz can we get Nando's?" I ask wearily. My stomach growled loudly, Harry looked at me and then shook his head. Well, I guess he heard my stomach.

He grabbed my hand leading me out of first class and to baggage claim. I called a taxi while Harry was getting our bags. Shit I forgot to text the lads.

I went to our group message and typed

We landed, going to get Nando's sorry nialler -Ambi Bambi

Locking my phone I put it into my sweat pants before meeting with Harry. Fans cheered loudly even tho it was very late. Damn they must love One Direction. I intertwined my fingers with Harrys before leading him to our meeting place with the cab driver.

"Your so hot in sweat pants" Harry sneakily whispered into my ear. I blushed as I felt his shaft harden in my lower back. Ten minuets into London and Harrys already horny. I turned around and decided to teas him.

I grabbed his crouch through his pants, giving him a tiny squeeze before biting my lip. One of Harry's weaknesses is my biting my lip. He hardened before me. "Dammit Amber I want you" he seduced into my ear. The cab honked his horn motioning for us. I opened the trunk then put my bag in the back.

Harry followed my actions, then climbed into the cab. "To Nando's please" harry said. He nodded then took off. I placed my hand on Harrys hard shaft on top of his sweats. He looked over, his eyes were a very dark green. "Amber if you don't stop I will take you right here right now" he whispered. I bite his neck, Harry tried to control his moans before the cab driver heard us. "Dammit Amber" he cursed under his breath.

All I want right now is food. We finally pulled up to Nando's, but they were closed.
"Shit I forgot it was late how about Maccas" I nodded and so did the cab driver.

We soon pulled up to one because they are freaking everywhere. "Will you edit for us it will be a tiny bit." Harry asked. The cab driver nodded. We walked in to Mac Donald's. "What do you want" I asked harry. He got two twenty piece chicken nuggets a large fire with a burger and a drink. I got a burger with a twenty piece chicken nugget thing, with a Carmel macchiato frappe with a medium fry. The lady rang us up.

"You know I'm going to get you back for what you did" he whispered. I blushed at his words. Our food was soon ready, damn I was so hungry I haven't eaten anything. We soon got to our cab, he dropped us at the hotel Harry told him to go to.

"Thanks man for the ride" the total was 138$. I took out a hundred and a fifty and quickly gave them to the man. "Keep the change thanks again" I said. Harry was gobsmacked that I paid, and for our food. "I'm paying for the hotel then" he said.

-morning-

Alice told me what to wear. I was wearing black skinny jeans rolled up with blue toms and a white and blue ombré Jean button up top. Harry was still asleep so I got a cab to the studio. Long day here I come.

HEY GUYS SHORT CHAPTER SORRY FOR THE LOOOOONGGG WAIT

COMMENT SOME QUESTION I WANT TO DO A A AND A BADLY

IM IN LOVE WITH YOU GUYS, MY FEED HAS BEEN BLOWING UP. THSNKS FOR 22 K OMG

-Stormy 💀🌊