───── 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖂𝖎𝖐𝖎𝖘.

A/N: Hello, readers! I'm gonna write a character wiki for Takashi, Matsuda, and Miura in the form of the Haikyuu Wiki. So here you go!

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

❝ Karasuno... Back in my high school days, we were a powerhouse. Now, we have a chance to gain that title again. With this team, they've risen from the ashes like crows. ❞

Takashi Kageyama

Takashi Kageyama (Japanese: 影山 Kageyama Takashi), also known as the Emperor, is an alumnus of Karasuno High and was the starting setter of the boys' volleyball club. He's married to Tenma Udai changing his name to Takashi Udai (Japanese: 宇内隆 Udai Takashi). Currently, he's the captain and starting setter for Japan's National Team. As of 2021, he's retired from volleyball due to injury.

He is the older brother of Tobio Kageyama.

APPEARANCE:
Takashi has long black hair and dark blue eyes. He's 193 cm (6' 4"), which is an above average height for a volleyball player.

While on court, Takashi wears a standard red and black Japan uniform emblazoned with the number one and the Japan flag. He also wears white athletic shoes.

PERSONALITY:
Unlike his younger brother, Takashi is very outgoing and easy to get along with. Though he can get mad if someone ever messes with Tobio. He also rarely yells at people (unless they make him mad) and he hates getting into fights.

BACKGROUND:
Takashi is an alumnus of Karasuno High School and was the starting setter for the volleyball team. Where he also eventually met Tenma, who he didn't get along with at first. Though when Tenma managed to spike his signature toss, it made him fall in love with him and they called a truce and became friends and started dating at the end of their first-year.

Takashi was nicknamed the Emperor due to his signature toss and having the ability to bring out the best in his spikers. He taught Oikawa how to serve and set as well as teaching him the ability to bring out the best in his own spikers.

STATISTICS:

Serve: 10/10.
Serve Reception: 8/10.
Dig: 8/10.
Setting: 10/10.
Spike: 9/10.
Block: 8/10.

Takashi was known as "The Emperor" back in his high school days and even currently due to his signature toss. He has the ability to bring out the best in his spikers.

Jumping Reach: 350 cm.

SKILLS:
• Emperor Toss: This toss is what Takashi was famous for back when he went to Karasuno and now, and was known as the only toss that Tenma could spike. Back when he was in junior high, he wanted to create a toss that was impossible to spike unless the spiker was good. He also wanted to make it fast enough to where it's invisible and can't be received. Instead of using his palms, he uses his fingertips. He starts off with a normal toss the first time, letting it go in the air. When it goes towards his hands again, he switches to his fingertips and toss the ball backwards to his spiker.

• Jump Serve: Takashi has a powerful jump serve that is said to injure a player if it's not received correctly.

• Dump Set: Takashi can easily perform a setter dump. Sometimes even confusing his opponents, making it seem like he's going to toss to someone but instead performs a dump.

• Natural Talent as a Setter: Takashi's tosses are easy to hit. He can draw out the maximum potential of a team and draws out 100% potential of his spikers.