dressing room part 2

TW----cheating in a relationship

Nick's keys jumbled in the lock of his apartment door.

You bit your lip, the cold air outside, making you anxious to get into the shelter. Nick finally succeeded in unlocking the door and turning the knob to push it open. You both stepped inside, and he shut the door hastily, walking over to you.

Your emotions were twisted. You knew this was wrong. You also knew that every part of you screaming at you to stop this nonsense would fail to stop what was about to happen.

Nick hovered his hands over you, not sure if he could touch you or not. He pulled them away but then immediately returned them to their spot a few inches above your skin, concern in his eyes.

You both knew you couldn't talk about it. A single word about what was happening would cease it, and you both, deep down, didn't want that.

Your stare collided with his, an understanding but challenging gaze between the two of you. He still wasn't making contact until he cupped your cheek lightly, almost not even touching you. He seemed to understand the predicament, and so did you.

His forehead was crinkled with signs of worry and pleading.

This wasn't something he had a right to ask for. This wasn't something he had the right to; what could he say? Both of you had already gone too far, yet were stuck in this very moment, frozen and confused.

Clay was not on your mind. All that was running through your thoughts were the way you felt in that dressing room, the past, and the trust you had with Nick. You knew he would never do anything to hurt you deliberately. You knew he stood in front of you, hating and blaming himself for something you had initiated. And you would have to live with that. So would he.

And then, your lips collided. In a flurry of motion, you were pressed up against his entryway wall. His warm arms strapped around the small of your back and pulled you tight against him in a weakening embrace. You melted; this was all you wanted at this very moment. Consequences aside, this was happening.

He ripped off your sweatshirt and threw it to the ground, a hunger in his eye. His gaze admired the corset around your waist and breathed at the sight of your bare skin under the fabric of the lingerie. He pulled you close by the loops of your jean shorts and then tugged downwards, motioning that he wanted them off.

You obliged and bent over in front of him, pulling them down to the floor and kicking them to the side. He ran his hands slowly up the sides of your lower hips all the way up to the sides of your chest, his thumbs dangerously close to your lace concealed breasts.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," he whispered under his breath.

Your heartbeat increased.

He stepped closer and ran his hands back to your waist, thumbs rubbing the textured fabric.

"This is wrong," Nick muttered very quietly, looking down at you.

You shut your eyes immediately wincing at his words, hoping that if you couldn't see him, he wasn't there; hence he hadn't said what he just had. Alas, when you peaked, he was still there in front of you.

"Nick... what do you want me to say..."

He knew too. He knew if you talked about it, it was all over.

"Don't- don't say anything-" His words were choppy and rushed.

Nick knew something Y/n didn't. He knew why Clay had been so busy lately. But in this moment, he couldn't exactly recall... nor care... exactly what...