Chapter 2

¨OMG¨I shouted ¨did I die or something why i'm I here I live like 1 hour away from the places they were shouting at.¨ As I start to walk towards the prince comics I saw someone that I recognized. ¨isn't that cha eun woo¨"I thought ¨ are they shouting something right know I don't see any cameras.

As I started getting closer a black mask was coming at Suho's face. By the time I tried to get to him it was to late, it was already on his face. I started laughing to the point I needed to pee. He took off the mask then glared at me coldly.

¨Im sorry but that was hilarious¨ I said trying to stop laughing.

He then walked past me bumping my shoulder harshly.

¨hey!¨ I said grabbing his hand.

He stared at me which send shivers throw my spine then he pulled his hand back walking away from me.

"Damn he really gets into his role, he don't play, you guys can come out now!" I looked around smiling. "Bring the cameras out!"

...

Nobody was coming out

After a while I walked inside prince comics wondering why he was acting coldly if he was just acting but then again there were no cameras anywhere and he didn't break character so wait am I really in true beauty.

¨what category would you like to read?¨ A guy in front of me said looking at me weirdly.

¨Oh I don't know...maybe shoujo like nana?" I said smiling. But then hearing my stomach growl.

¨Would you like to eat ramen?¨ he said smiling.

¨Ya how much will it be¨ I said grabbing money out of my moms jacket (Yes I took my moms jacket) she had 100 dollars in her packet then I realised that I had a hospital gown under my moms jacket. ¨shit¨ I muttered I had dirt all over me dried up so I did look strange.

¨It's ok you don't have to pay me you can sit back over there¨ he said pointing at the couch that Suho and Jukyung ate at. I went to sit down and waited for him to come. When he came he also brought clothes for me.

¨Here is the ramen and some clothes¨

¨ Oh thank you but you don't need to give me the ramen for free and you don't have to give me clothes¨ I said. "Why does he have clothes, for girls at that?!" I thought.

¨No No It's ok¨ He said then pointing at a box "Also there's a lost and found so I grabbed some clothes from there for you"

¨Ou thank you then¨ I said grabbing the clothes and ramen.

¨The restroom is over there¨ he said pointing.

————-Clothes