Chapter 7

It was the next day and it was a pretty normal day nothing really happened at school.

-home——

¨Damn it  why did i get my period today ahhhhh i don't even have pads or tampons¨ i said. ¨For right know I will have to do it old fashion way (which is toilet paper)

I ended up going to the store after.

--store——

When I walked in I saw dong hyun eating ramen by himself. So I decided to join him.

¨Hey¨ I said putting down the ramen I just bought and made.

¨ mm hey¨ he said looking away and looking back.

¨wow why are you in a bad mood¨

¨it's not that i'm in a bad mood it's that your annoying¨

¨Oh damn sorry¨ I said scratching my head.

Then he said absolutely nothing. I even asked him how his day went and he said nothing.

'I wonder what's up with him today?' I looked at him and got up leaving.

----Home---

¨how long do I have to stay here¨ I said. ¨I mean I like it here but I'm worried about my mum¨

I went to sleep over thinking everything about my life.

-------School--

I see jookyung going up to seojun and giving him a piece of paper. Oh right the part where he thinks it's a love letter or something.

---class-

¨Are you ok jookyung¨ I said seeing that she looks exhausted.

¨Noo suho is making me into his slave or something because I don't want him to tell anyone about you know what."

I looked at her surprised since I didn't think she would actually tell me.

¨Do you want me to beat him up?¨

¨No its ok¨

---End of school-

¨Suho¨ I shouted.

¨what?¨

¨You need to leave jookyung alone. She looks so exhausted, ok look I know you like her but chile ok¨I said.¨Oh shit¨ realizing what I said.

¨What? I don't like her¨ he said.

¨ya whatever you say¨ I said leaving.

---Suho pov.

How did she know that I liked her. I don't make it obvious, do I?

Pov over=====

---2 days later

¨Damn when will my period go away¨ I shouted in my head in class.

¨Hey ji hyun can you umm do the talent show with mee plzzz¨ jookyung said.

¨What no I don't even know how to sing or dance¨

¨Plzzz I dont either¨ she said.

¨Suho made you do it didn't he¨ I said knowing it was him.

¨Yes¨ she said looking down

¨You shouldn't listen to him, he's just a possessive jerk¨ I said.

  ¨I know but if I dont he'll tell everyone¨

¨hmm but I really can't right know i have my period and I have the worst cramps¨ I said, not really wanting to do it.¨ But i'll come and support you¨