Chapter 17

-------------The night of the 8th saebom festival

¨Ji hyun! jukyung!¨ soo ah shouted "should we watch from the back or front?¨ she grabbed jukyung and me.

¨I'm tired and would like to-" jukyung was cut off by soo ah.

¨Don't you dare say you'll leave first. Why would you go home when the highlight is yet to come?¨

¨She's right. Stay and watch with us right ji hyun?¨ soo jin said.

¨Huh ya you should¨ I said trying to find suho and seojun.

¨Jihyun who are you trying to find?¨"soo ah said.

'Hmm where are they?' I thought.

"Ji Hyun?" Soo ah repeated.

"Huh, oh nobody"

¨OK lets go and seat down¨

¨Over here¨

---

We sat down and watched the group sing.

¨This song isn't widely known, But it's one by the late jeong se yeon... who i was a big fan of. I bring you this song in the memory of jeong se yeon.. who left this world a year ago ¨ one of the singers on stage said.

¨It's still in the memory~¨ he started singing.

¨Jeong se yeon? Its that singer who committed suicide a year ago¨ we heard one of the girls infront of us whisper .

¨Right, she's right¨ the other girls said.

¨Why did it have to be this song? Han seo jun might start it up with soo ho again.¨ soo jin said.

¨Why? Is there a history between them?¨ soo ah said.

¨They were close. Soo Ho, Han seo jun, and Jeong se yeon. Don't soo ho tell you?¨

¨What?¨ Jukyung said.

¨Right of course, I think i remember that¨

¨Pretending to be okay, but before I knew it, missing you became a habit~¨

¨I'll be back¨ I said I got up and saw Suho crying. I rushed over to him. ¨Suho breath in and out, it's okay¨

Then jukyung came.

¨suho?¨ she said. ¨Are you alright?¨

¨Go!" he said.¨Just go!¨

Jukyung ran away. I tried catching up to her but she told me to just leave her alone. I started walking everywhere to see if I could find where Suho was. I then stopped and saw the building. I walked in and started walking up the stairs.

I opened the door and ran to where he was. He was sitting down grabbing his knees crying. I started running to him and dropped to my knees.

Suho lifted his head ¨This is where... This is where... Se yeon¨ he said in between sobs.

I started nodding my head. ¨I know¨

¨Se yeon¨

I then pulled him into a hug.

I then saw jukyung looking at us. I send her a signal saying he's ok now. She then left, i felt bad since i know she likes him. I'm such a bitch.

----2 minute passes

¨Are you alright?" Suho said.

¨Ya honestly I should be the one telling you that¨ I said smiling.

¨I'm fine¨