-magic

The snow crunched under the soles of my boots as I stepped through the stone archway, the entry of the local park. Snowflakes were slowly falling from the cloudy sky and a gust of wind blew them towards me. I looked up and adored how beautiful the flocks were while I made my way through the devoured paths of the parks. I came to a secluded, little pond, and to my delight, it was completely frozen over. After I looked around, I sat down at a bench nearby and pulled out a pair of white ice skates.

Today, I had a date with my boyfriend Leo to go ice skating at the Rivers Pond, a little lake in the middle of the local park, beautifully framed with reed. We wanted to go ice skating for a really long time now and were all the happier when the news came yesterday that the lake was frozen over.

I looked at my clock. We wanted to meet at 3 pm. Now it was a quarter past three and Leo didn't show up, so I decided to start putting on my skates alone. I had always struggles to put them on, and so did I today. 

,,Argh, I can't-'' I growled while i fought with my ribbons that just wouldn't let me lace themselves. 

,,One last try and then- AH!'' I yanked up my hands as I felt two strong arms hugging me from behind.

,,Hey babe, sorry, I know I am late.'' Leos face appeared next to mine, his chin on my shoulder.

,,Leonardo Wilhelm Dicaprio! You scared me to death! I almost had a heart attack, and then I would be dead.'' I scolded him, but I innerly, my heart exploded from the joy of seeing him.

,,You're more likely to be dead if you keep fighting with your shoes like that. Here, let me help you.'' Leo answered me dryly and knelt down. Within two minutes, my shoes were tied.

,,How did you do that?'' I made big eyes.

,,... MAGIC'' he grinned and gave me a peck on my lips. ,,Let my lace mine too, wait a minute."

Leos blonde locks fell into his face as he lend down to tie his shoes. I had to stare at his hands while he shaped a loop and pulled it tight. Then he looked up, tossed his hair out of his face and clapped his hands. He was stunning.

,,All done. Lady's first'' Leo gave me his hand to lead me down to the lake, then he helped me  to get on the slippery ice before he went on it himself. But while he already started to glide over the pond, I stood there like a salt figure trying not to slip. I hadn't been on natural ice in years, and it was way easier to ice-skate in the great hall on the end of the city.

,,Y/N? Everything okay?'' Leo raised one eyebrow.

,,Uh- sure. I just could use some.. Help.'' I made a jokingly desperate face and reached out one hand, which he immediately took. After a few rounds together, I had my security and abilities again and drew a circle on the ice. The snow was still falling and the scenario was pretty soppy.

,,Here, there you go. Hey, your actually good! How did this happen from all of the sudden?'' He looked at me with a surprised and appreciative face as he let go of my hand ans slid beside me.

,,Thank you! I would call it ...MAGIC,'' I grinned back.

,,Honey,as you can finally skate now, who is first in the middle of the pond?'' With these words, he left me behind and started racing towards the middle of the lake that was marked with a iron rod with a little flag on it.

,,Hey, wait for me!'' I tried to catch up to him, but it was impossible. Only a few seconds after Leo, I reached the middle and drove directly into his arms where I was caught by his big winter jacket. His arms closed around my back.

,,And how did you do that again? You always win'' I whispered.

,,Mhm.. Magic?'' Leos smile was perceptible, even tho I didn't see it.

,,Sure..''

I felt his breath right beneath my ear.

,,Honey, I love you.''

,,I love you too.''

Then we sank in a deep kiss again, as some snowflakes started falling down on us.

Now I felt, this was true magic.

A/N: Hey guys, I didn't update in ages and I don't really like that story either, but I hope you enjoyed it.  More will come soon, I promise! Anyways, have a great night/day, depends on where you are. (In my case night, I am still not able to write at another time then 2 am. Smh to my sleep-schedule. ) Please remember to vote,comment and/or follow if possible. Bye babes!