Chapter 2

"What's your name?" I asked, my room was lit up only by a small candle, which was melting rapidly. He stood quiet for a second.

"Clay," Something in his voice made me feel warm. I looked at him reluctantly and then smiled. "I realized that you don't know how to dance. When we were dancing before, you were stumbling and shaking."

"Yeah, I've never danced with anyone before." I chuckled and covered my face with my hand in embarrassment.

"Oh? So, I am the first person you've ever danced with?" His tone became playful, but I could still hear some seriousness. "I can teach you sometime."

"I mean, if you don't count my parents and my family, then yeah." I scratched the back of my neck. "C-clay, my parents will kill me if they figure out you're here. So please, leave."

"Oh? You have strict parents?" He chuckled, "Yeah I can tell, you look pretty boring, I'd say" "I guess no dance lesson for you." He was starting to annoy me. "I'm gonna go. See you, or maybe not." He walked to the candle, licked his fingers and pinched the flame, turning it off.

The room turned pitch black. I sighed, this is why I don't talk to people. They annoy me. I stumbled across my room, trying to find a lighter to turn my candle back on. "Found it!" I whispered, I turned it back on. Clay had disappeared. I'm so tired, I took my shirt off. I walked back to my bed. It let out a creaking noise as I sat on it.

I grabbed my book, it's been a while since I last read. I used to enjoy it a lot. I don't anymore. "Nope." I closed the book and threw it on the ground. I got inside the covers. I closed my eyes, my mind couldn't calm down. Who's this 'Clay' guy? Is he bad? Does he want to hurt me or my family?

I wish I could turn my brain off. I turned to the side, I stared at the candle as I tried to fall asleep.

——a dream—-

Hands touched my face and my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I couldn't talk. The hands slowly caressed my body. I wonder who's hands they were. I raised my own hands, trying to find the person who was touching me. I dragged my hands through their back, finding their shoulders.

Then their head. Their head had fluffy soft hair, I petted it. "Who- who are you?" I whispered.

"You don't want to know." The voice echoed back at me. They grabbed The back of my head with a single hand and pulled me close to them. I could hear their breathing on my face. The more our faces got closer, the less I pulled away.

Our lips touched each other, they were soft as a peach. "Wake up! Mister George!" Another  muffled voice yelled. "Time for breakfast-"

——-

I woke up.