Chapter 7

m Authors note: play Bubblegum by clairo while reading this chapter}

"What do you mean they are gonna die anyway..?" I looked at him with some kind of disappointment. "Is there something I don't know?"

"No, George, I didn't mean it that way." He extended his hands, waiting for me to hold them, but I refused to.

"Answer my question, is there something I don't know?"

"I- I mean..."

"IS THERE SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW?" I yelled.

"There is..." Clay's voice got softer, "But I don't want to ruin us."

"I don't care about us. I need to know."

"But-"

"TELL ME RIGHT NOW OR I'LL CALL THE FUCKING GUARDS."

"I-" He stood up. He walked inside my room, I was still sitting on my balcony. "My plan was to become king... but I had to k- kill you parents in order... to do that." He walked inside and shut the door immediately.

I immediately covered my face with my hands and I drowned in my tears. "Why does everything go wrong? JUST WHEN I STARTED TO FEEL LOVE, just when I started
loving someone." I exclaimed.

I kissed him. I felt love, and the reason why he did that was because he wanted to hurt my family. I heard some knocks in my door. "George, are you alright?" I instantly recognized my mom's voice. "I heard you yelling and I wanted to check up on you."

I wiped the tears off my face. "I'm f-fine..."

"Can I come in?" She asked. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I wiped my eyes once more. "Come in." She walked in and sat next to me, "Is everything okay, Gogy?"

"How can you not notice?" I was mad, mad at her, mad at Clay, mad at the fucking plant in my room, mad at the whole world. "All you do is take care of the kingdom, but you don't take care of your own son."

"I know, I am so sorry, we've been busy lately."

"I don't care anymore. Do whatever you want." She gave me a look that made me realize she was concerned. "I don't think you'll care... but I felt love for someone for the first time. But it lasted for less than an hour."

"What's her name?" She asked me. Obviously using her as the pronouns.

"Mom, why do you always say her and not him?"

"Well, because we know that it's wrong for a boy to date a boy. That's not possible, that's a mental sickness."

"Oh really?" I wanted to rip my hair out, punch a wall, kill myself. "Why so?"

"Why did you ask?"

"No reason. I wanted to know." I sighed. "Okay thanks for checking in, mom. I want to... I need to be alone."

{authors note: im sorry this chapter is so short!}