Terry Jones ~ smut

Y/N POV

My husband and I were sat quietly in the living room. He was reading a book while I was scanning over some clothes in a magazine.

"Terry?" I say breaking the silence.

"Yes darling?" he replied sweetly looking up from his book, his small round reading glasses sat perched at the end of his nose.

"I want a baby"I blurt out. I had considered asking him before but the moment just felt right.

"Really?" Terry asked taking his glasses off with a smirk. I nod.
"You sure your not just horny?" he chuckles and I shake my head.

"I-I want a baby... With you" I repeat almost tearing up as I saw his face light up as if he's been wanted the same thing for longer than I have.

"I'd love to"he whispered,  placing his book down while standing up and he started to walk to where the couch I was sat on was. He took a seat next to me, taking my hands in his and raising them slowly to his lips which he used to gently kiss my knuckles.

I took hold of his collar pulled him towards me and kisses him passionately. His hands found their way to my hips kneading the flesh but not too hard that it would bruise.

"Let's get this show on the road" Terry moans pulling away and picking me up bridal style. He ran as fast as he could while carrying me up the stairs and placed me inside our doorway. Terry closed the door and locked it before pinning me by my wrists against it with force.

"I'm going to fuck you now baby girl"He whispered aggressively before knawing down on my neck enough to draw blood. I yelped and moaned with list and pain.

"Oh Terence take this to the bed"I whimper pushing him away slightly.

"Of course my dear. Whatever my dove wants"his entire demeanor changed as he wrapped his arms around my waist and carried me once again this time placing me gently onto our shared bed.

He pulled his T-shirt over his head, revealing his tanned chest that had a light dust over of hair. My hands instantly took their place on his chest and twiddled his small nipples between my thumb and my first finger.

"Oh Y/N"he moaned pulling my T-shirt over my head and undid his belt. I unbuttoned with jeans and pulled them down to his ankles. Terry stepped out if them and slipped my leggings down my legs. He awed at my sky blue thong I may or may not have deliberately wore it.

"You planned this didn't you, little minx?" Terry smirked pulling it down to reveal my soaking wet core. "Already so wet just how I like it".

I unhooked the back of my bra and slipped it off as Terry's mouth once dropped open while he fell to his knees causing me to giggle.

He blinked several times then shook his head. "Sorry your just so breathtaking"

"I know"I laughed as he leaned down and licked a stripe causing me to moan loudly. He snickered and continued to eat me out, my hand found his head, tangling my fingers in his soft black hair and shoving him closer .

I suddenly feel the urge to cum so I push his head away. He looked up, his puppy dog brown eyes catching my Y/E/C eyes.

"Why'd you do that?" he asked his voice full of innocence.

"I don't want to cum yet I want you in me"I moan reaching out and stroking his shaft.

"I-I think that can be arranged" Terry stutters leaning down and aligning his John Thomas with my self lubricated entrance. He thrusted into me and instantly bottomed out going even deeper that I thought was possible. We were both moaning messes as we felt each other coming close.

"Terry I'm so close. Don't. Stop"I shout feeling my walls clench then a rush of energy in my lower stomach. My semen dripping down between my legs onto our bedsheets that I'd better remember to put in the wash.

"Oh Y/N I'm gonna fill you with my babies and make your tummy full of my cum"Terry said his thrusts becoming sloppier. I moaned feeling his abdomen spasm. Then ropes of his cum came splirting into me. I could feel it dripping down each inch of my walls.

We stayed as one for a few minutes before Terry pulled out and rolled off of me. He lay by my side panting. I turned to him, my left arm draped over his sweaty stomach.

"I love you baby"Terry mutters his left arm under my head, his hand combing through my greasy knotted hair.

"I love you too Terry-Bear"I reply kissing his chest as we both drift to sleep.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed my first ever story of this book.
Request are open
Hope you enjoyed ~ Olivia 🥰