❀ ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ᴋɪɴᴅɴᴇꜱꜱ ❀

Lily (Set on the day after the Guardians' trip to the Health Center.)

"Take this." I raise my eyebrows at Ethan, squinting at the concoction he's holding in his hand. We're sitting in the middle of Grandcrest Cover, lounging on the warm beach that connects to the shimmering lake on our side. Compared to our trip to the Health Center yesterday, today has been pretty uneventful. I don't know what to do here besides wander around, but Ethan found me and decided to help me train. Although, I don't know if this could be classified as training.

"What is that?" He's holding some sort of... potion looking thing. It's a fancy shaped glass bottle with swirls along the side and a cork screwed in the top, but inside is a blue looking liquid that won't stop moving even though he's holding it still. He laughs at the look on my face as I study it, watching him swishing it around and making the blue fluid turn to gold.

"I thought it might help you train. Let's just call it... a memory tonic. This usually helps people calm down, and in your case if it unlocks an old memory you forgot about that might have to do with the Terra Firma Gem, it could help you learn how to use it better." I sigh, turning away from Ethan to glance over the lake. Luna is hovering over the middle of it, doing some sort of weird dance. It's what she's been doing for the past hour, manipulating the water to create clouds. From what I've seen she can also partially control the wind, which is what helps her to float.

"Lily!" I gasp when I feel water being splashed on my face, and I turn back to Ethan only to scowl at him. He covers his mouth to hold back his laugh but then leans away from the lake, pulling back from it and setting the potion on the sand between us. "Focus on the training, alright? Take this, and then I can try and see how much you can do with the nature around us." I glare at him but heed his words, picking up the potion.

He said it's a memory tonic sort of thing, right? Something about calming people. This should be nice. It might help me, at least a bit. I'm still trying to comprehend everything that's happened to me after coming to this Realm, especially since Steve revealed that he's been Chris all this time.

I bite my tongue, shaking my head and trying to free myself from my thoughts. I can't think about that right now. I have to train if I ever want to get better with my powers. I unscrew the cork in the bottle, quickly making eye contact with Ethan before chugging it. I watch as his mouth drops, and as he reaches out for me.

"Wait! You weren't supposed to chug it all!" He says more but I can't hear him as my brain starts to shut down. It's blurry, but I can still focus on the colors that surround me. They swirl and combine with one another, merging until they form something tangible. My memories...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Hey, Little Lily!" I can feel myself becoming annoyed when I hear Chris' voice behind me, but I look up from my phone anyway. What's with him teasing me all the time? I try to keep my face neutral as I study him coming closer, his loose clothes and messy hair the same as always. His dark hair is hanging over his forehead, and his green eyes don't leave me as he saunters over towards where I'm sitting.

"Hey. What's up?" He sighs, plopping down onto the ground beside me. We're at the stairs by the front of our school, but there's not many students left now that school has ended.

"Nothing much. I just noticed you've been alone for a while now." I nod, tucking my phone away into my backpack. Katie and Anna have already left, and so has Michael. They're usually the main people I hang out with, and even though I could be spending time elsewhere, for some reason I haven't moved from this spot.