4.

Never in my life did I think I would end up in a sex shop with someone I met a little more than an hour ago

Milo is a little out there with his personality but I absolutely love him. Love like a friend. Other then Anthony and my older brother, I never really had a friend. I mean I hung out with their friend groups but no one other that Nathan ever spoke a word to me.

I'm happy Nathan told me about Milo. It's just so refreshing to be friends with someone so different from myself. I feels great to be friends with someone I'm not madly in love with. I can just be me around Milo.

As we walked around the sex shop, I felt so in experience. All these items on the walls and There was even someone hear dressed like a Puppy.

I've read about that in some books but I never thought I'd see someone dress like one in person.

I knew exactly what kind of relationship they had.

While reading, part of me always wonder about that kind of relationship. I even had a few dreams where Anthony would help be discover that part of me and we would learn together. But the rational side of me know's that won't happen, at least not with him.

"Do you see something you like?" The man who held his puppy's leash asked me. I couldn't tell if that's just how he sounded or if he was mad at me for looking to long. 

I read enough fan fiction to learn to never look a Master or Dom in the eye. I kept my eyes down.

I smiled.

I felt nervous but, I didn't was to disrespect him.

"I like your puppy's ears. I think they're cute" I blushed and even while keeping my eyes away from his, I was able to see his boy. so i was able to his puppy blush. "I wish I had that level of confidence you do" I said directly to his puppy and he smiled back at me.

"Oh Owen, you met Arthur and his Puppy Charlie. Master Arthur, Puppy Charlie, this is my new best friend Owen. Owen these are my friends. To be honest you seem like you're extra vanilla but shit, you're over here acting like a respectful sub." Milo said

"What an adorable little friend you have here Milo. Is he in the scene?" Master Arthur asked

"Nah. This guy hasn't even had his first kiss yet and he's older than me. Can you believe that?" Milo said and I could feel my ears turn red.

"Milo please be mindful of what you say and how you say it. I won't have a second though about giving a free demonstration on how to discipline a rude sub." Master Arthur said causing Milo to stiffen

"Crap, I'm sorry Owen I didn't mean to make it sound like I was making fun of you" Milo said 

"It's okay." I replied 

 "So forgiving." Master Arthur said to me

He turned back to Milo to speak "Well it's clear that he's some form of submissive. He already shows a great amount of obedience compared to someone just starting out. He's a gem."

I felt a thumb under my chin and I met Master Arthur's eyes. "If you ever join I'm sure my puppy would love to teach you how to behave properly towards your future Master. Maybe one day the you two can have a play date. I know my puppy would love that" he said