1: A Saint's Discovery

^ The Song i listen to while i made this chapter

It was a normal day for 1-B, minus Monoma screaming on how good 1-B is and Kendo nocking him out. But there was one girl with vines for hair who was staring outside the window blankly, she was thinking on how God was able to create such beauty in the world, but then her thought broken by their teacher Vlad King. 

Vlad King: Alright, may i have your attention please?

Everyone: *pays attention*

Vlad King: Thank you, since you and 1-A have a rivalry going on, we thought it's best for both of you to take a two-week camping trip out to the mountains.

1-B: YAY!!!/WOOO!!

Monoma: It's finally time for us to show who's be-

Kendo: Can we at least have one day where your nice and i don't have to knock you out?

Ibara: May the gods praise and answer your blessings.

Vlad: Alright, get your stuff ready, we'll leave tommorow.

[The next day]

1-B got their camping gear ready and essentials also, they followed Vlad to the bus, who they also saw 1-A, and Monoma started berating them, which ended quickly because of Kendo. She apologized and the vice rep Yaoyorozu accepted it.

Aizawa: Alright, we're going to the Mountain Nation Park, it will be a 2 hour drive, now, get on the bus, and I'll just lay down.

Aizawa just gets in his sleeping bag, then he gets picked up by Present Mic who just puts him in a chair and sits next to him. Everyone sweat dropped but they got in the bus, and after a few minutes, they started talking about what they were going to do at the camp and other stuff. But then our resident Pikachu boi spoke up. 

Kaminari: Hey guys, have you heard about the urban legend in the park?

Everyone's ears perked up on that rumor. Everyone started gossiping about it until Bakugo spoke.

Bakugo: Shut it Pikachu, what's so great about that rumor anyway?

Sero: Legend has it, that a spirit guards that place, and there's a magical tree where he lives there. It also says that if you hear flute music, it means the spirit's calling out to you, and he might be a servant of god.

Mina: Oh yeah! I think i've heard of that, he might be god's servant or something, or maybe his boyfriend~

Ibara: Do not speak of such vulgar language of our Lord!

Kaminari: Okay okay, we're sorry.

Ibara: Good, no person must use blasphemy to our lord and savior. 

Mina: Okay...

Then they continued on their trip.

Time Skip~

They then arrived at Mountain Nation Park, they were entranced by the trees and the beauty of it. They headed towards the camp site which is surrounded by trees.

Aizawa: Alright, you can only use your quirk for making food, like lighting fire for the campfire, and no hunting. Got it?

Iida: Yes Aizawa-sensei!

Aizawa: Good, now let me sleep.

Mic: C'mon shots! Don't be such a downer- Oh, he's already asleep...... Huh...... Hehehehehe *grabs a marker*

Mic does his thing and the two classes started to settle in and prepare their tents. After that, they started doing their tasks such as making the fire and whatever. But our holy vine girl was tasked to gather twigs and left over branches. She then headed out into the forest and gathered what she could find, but then she stumbled upon a lonely stump out in a field. She then walked towards it and started saying prayers so in chance will grow into a large tree, but when she was done she noticed that she was in a different forest.